Thanks Meter: 6,502

Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2013, 01:30 PM |#521  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 671

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avnovice

dentex: Would you be open to a suggestion of adding the ability to cancel downloads manually?

That sounds good. Sometimes we selected the wrong size or something.

This is my first time using the app, and it works great! Open source too! Thanks

Flowed from my Nexus⁴ using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6th July 2013, 07:27 PM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avnovice

dentex: Would you be open to a suggestion of adding the ability to cancel downloads manually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrash

That sounds good. Sometimes we selected the wrong size or something.

This is my first time using the app, and it works great! Open source too! Thanks

Flowed from my Nexus⁴ using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you tap the app icon in the notification bar while downloading, the download manager is opened. There you can cancel the download.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyhirules For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skyhirules Ad-Free
6th July 2013, 09:05 PM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhirules

If you tap the app icon in the notification bar while downloading, the download manager is opened. There you can cancel the download.

I tried that and long pressing, but never saw anything. I'll have to try that out. Thanks.
7th July 2013, 07:27 PM |#524  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhirules

Exactly! I was about to say that.

thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
7th July 2013, 07:35 PM |#525  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, I bricked my phone, on Friday evening. I was doing nothing special, just installing a test development version of YTD as I did a million times, now. Then followed a reboot, the Samsung splash, and then freeze...
I tried to install again the CyanogenMod, the SGS2 stock firmware in various flavors, then I noticed that after trying the 2.3.6 or something, there was an error in the screen regarding some integrity check; so it's an hardware failure, for sure.
Now I have to wait tomorrow to contact the assistance and see what I can do.
I'm afraid I will be without my device for a few days... It's incredible how we are now tight to those little machines. During this weekend I found myself kinda "disconnected"... LoL!!!

And on Thursday, my Linux Desktop laid frozen for an HDD failure. Bad sectors came out of the blue preventing the system to run. Other partitions untouched (luckily). Now I'm running the PC from RAM...

It's a curse!!!
7th July 2013, 07:44 PM |#526  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 877

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Hey guys, I bricked my phone, on Friday evening. I was doing nothing special, just installing a test development version of YTD as I did a million times, now. Then followed a reboot, the Samsung splash, and then freeze...
I tried to install again the CyanogenMod, the SGS2 stock firmware in various flavors, then I noticed that after trying the 2.3.6 or something, there was an error in the screen regarding some integrity check; so it's an hardware failure, for sure.
Now I have to wait tomorrow to contact the assistance and see what I can do.
I'm afraid I will be without my device for a few days... It's incredible how we are now tight to those little machines. During this weekend I found myself kinda "disconnected"... LoL!!!

Get a Nexus 4!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to scream4cheese For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scream4cheese Ad-Free
7th July 2013, 07:48 PM |#527  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scream4cheese

Get a Nexus 4!

Ahahah! Sure! if my SGS2 was out of its warranty... and it isn't. So I think will be replaced.
7th July 2013, 08:59 PM |#528  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
subtitles
Works GREAT!

Now, how do I download the videos so that it will play subtitles or closed captions embedded in youtube videos?
8th July 2013, 08:43 AM |#529  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2545

Works GREAT!

Now, how do I download the videos so that it will play subtitles or closed captions embedded in youtube videos?

Sadly it does not work like that. The CC from youtube cannot be downloaded using this app nor any other for that matter. (Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure of it) Anyway, is there even a desktop app that could do that?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scream4cheese

Get a Nexus 4!

Hahaha the N4 community is large enough as it is. But hey, the more the merrier

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to redemption024 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redemption024 Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 07:21 PM |#530  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is it possible to add support for mobile youtube, if you're within the browser. (m.youtube.com)
8th July 2013, 11:02 PM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 425

More
What exactly is the search term to find it on F Droid?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)