Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2013, 05:01 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,544

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madscout

When trying the first method always get this message:

/data/local/tmp/loki_flash recovery /data/local/tmp/openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-awifi.img
sh: recovery: not found..

so googled a little and found this APP, at XDA forum... worked like a charm http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2349847.

wow that works with our device? good find

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabron1980

can i flash twp.img with any toolkit?

see above ^^
3rd December 2013, 07:21 PM |#22  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,780

More
FYI, I think we are going to be using v500 as ro.product.device rather than awifi.

You might end up with issues once CyanogenMod is released.

Code:
ro.product.model=LG-V500
ro.product.brand=lge
ro.product.name=awifi_open_eu
ro.product.device=v500
ro.product.board=awifi
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=LGE
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=msm8960
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=v500
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dalingrin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dalingrin Ad-Free
3rd December 2013, 09:00 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,544

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalingrin

FYI, I think we are going to be using v500 as ro.product.device rather than awifi.

ok once you release i'll have to update it I guess
or let me know just before you release so I can have an update ready at the same time
The Following User Says Thank You to Drgravy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Drgravy Ad-Free
3rd December 2013, 10:21 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalingrin

You mean what I was using initially before you guys made me change everything?
4th December 2013, 04:49 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2,707

More
Thx! Guys! Let's try to solicitate some good kernel developers now. With the recent newegg sales this was a great deal over flo. I'll do my best on my side, but not making any promises.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jonup For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonup Ad-Free
4th December 2013, 03:43 PM |#26  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 1,261

Donate to Me
More
I used flashify and it worked great, so easy!
The Following User Says Thank You to joshuadjohnson22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joshuadjohnson22 Ad-Free
4th December 2013, 06:45 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madscout

so googled a little and found this APP, at XDA forum... worked like a charm http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2349847.

Thankx this app works very well also with mine

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

sorry for the stupid question, how to enter in recovery with the tablet switched off??
4th December 2013, 07:05 PM |#28  
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilos2k

Thankx this app works very well also with mine

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

sorry for the stupid question, how to enter in recovery with the tablet switched off??

I added advanced Power menu from the xposed modules download section and it will give you the option there. If you dont have that turn your device off... hold the power and volume down (maybe up too I can't remember) until the LG logo showsthen let go of the volume buttons and press it again. If it works you will see an option to erase your phone to factory defaults... press the power buttons 2 or 3 times(I have only done this with my G2 but I heard it was the same, the G2 was modded so it would not erase but bring you into TWRP I hope it is the same for this)
4th December 2013, 07:17 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuadjohnson22

If you dont have that turn your device off... hold the power and volume down (maybe up too I can't remember) until the LG logo showsthen let go of the volume buttons and press it again. If it works you will see an option to erase your phone to factory defaults... press the power buttons 2 or 3 times(I have only done this with my G2 but I heard it was the same, the G2 was modded so it would not erase but bring you into TWRP I hope it is the same for this)

unfortunately it does not work for me
4th December 2013, 07:20 PM |#30  
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilos2k

unfortunately it does not work for me

It is very tricky even if you do it right it may take a few tries.

Try this, turn off the device. Hold POWER + VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN. The tablet will try to boot but keep holding it down it should shut off. Release the buttons and hold them down again. The second you see the LG logo again release the buttons and hold them down again. This should take you into the page I told you about.
4th December 2013, 07:33 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuadjohnson22

It is very tricky even if you do it right it may take a few tries.

Try this, turn off the device. Hold POWER + VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN. The tablet will try to boot but keep holding it down it should shut off. Release the buttons and hold them down again. The second you see the LG logo again release the buttons and hold them down again. This should take you into the page I told you about.

not even this procedure works, but does it work with your tablet?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)