[APK][Ver. 3.0.3]![4.0+]Air Swiper - New features! Bug fixes!

Search This thread

pegas73

Aug 8, 2011
Will the new re-coded version solve CPU issues on some mobiles? When the screen is off for certain time the CPU gets to STANDBY so "screen-on" gestures do not work. You have to push the power button to wake it up.

Last edited:

pegas73

Aug 8, 2011
It wasn't, but now it is.

Since I haven't got any much time last few weeks. I haven't been working on it till now. I started to work on it again I am rebuilding the application structure. So please be patient as long as I am a student I am working on it alone.
Thank you for your understanding. :)
Any news? It's almost 7 months since you posted this information and we have not heard anything from you since then.

Did you suspend the project eventually? If so, OK no problem, we won't jump from the rock :), but be honest please and admit this fact so as we, who are still waiting for the recoded Air Swiper, know how things are.

Thanks!

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
Any news? It's almost 7 months since you posted this information and we have not heard anything from you since then.

Did you suspend the project eventually? If so, OK no problem, we won't jump from the rock :), but be honest please and admit this fact so as we, who are still waiting for the recoded Air Swiper, know how things are.

Thanks!

Will the new re-coded version solve CPU issues on some mobiles? When the screen is off for certain time the CPU gets to STANDBY so "screen-on" gestures do not work. You have to push the power button to wake it up.

Hey, I am still working on this project, but really not any intensively. I have a lot of work to do and I actually do not have any much spare time.
So I am working on it, but my main focus lies in studying and about application I do focus on battery & cpu consumption. So it's not easy(hope not unreal) to implement the behavior of this app into the new app which will be battery friendlier and wont be stopped by system. I am now working on a new app, but after that I will continue.

Have a nice time guys, thank you all for your support. :)

pegas73

Aug 8, 2011
Hey, I am still working on this project, but really not any intensively. I have a lot of work to do and I actually do not have any much spare time.
So I am working on it, but my main focus lies in studying and about application I do focus on battery & cpu consumption. So it's not easy(hope not unreal) to implement the behavior of this app into the new app which will be battery friendlier and wont be stopped by system. I am now working on a new app, but after that I will continue.

Have a nice time guys, thank you all for your support. :)
Great! Thanks for your comments! Obviously your degree is more important, it's enough justification ;) :good: We know at least that the project is not dead and is still under progress, slowly, depending on your possibilities but still ongoing. That's good. Please keep us informed how it goes.

Wishing you success in studies and my greetings!

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
Great! Thanks for your comments! Obviously your degree is more important, it's enough justification ;) :good: We know at least that the project is not dead and is still under progress, slowly, depending on your possibilities but still ongoing. That's good. Please keep us informed how it goes.

Wishing you success in studies and my greetings!

Thank you, for your support I will post here when I will I find my app handy, useful and resource friendly. :)

epicstudio

Jan 25, 2014
Can you add this...

Can you make it so it uses the front facing camera if my device doesn't have a proximity sensor? I have a Nexus 7 2013 and I want this app so bad!

D

Deleted member 5533729

Oh man! I have installed this app on my device for a while now and let me tell you, I loved it since minute 1!!. Thank you very much and expect a little donation soon for your awesome work. :highfive:

theErock

Oct 12, 2013
Covina
Want to give it a try but can't get or to download with out failing :(

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
App price discussion and some words by the way

Hello everyone,

I can not be working on the app anymore, because I have a lots of free time filled by job and making another apps and so after getting a message, I wondered and started this thread.

Please guys, check it out and leave your comment on the thing. :)

Thank you so much, guys. Thank you everyone for supporting me in the development of the app.

I would like to develop app like this nowadays, but it seems the app can not get better than how it is, in the form of proper work due to android devices limitations. :(

Thread link here: http://xdaforums.com/general/paid-software/android-4-0-air-swiper-price-discussion-t2848008

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
Still no one, who could help me? :( I am getting really curious, since I have never got myself into a situation like this and I would appreciate a help or even any useful feedback. I would even like to start a discussion if someone has got something to say! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, I am young android developer and I've just published my first android application.

Please look, rate, tell me what would you like me to improve what should I add and everything what lies on your heart. If you will find any bugs, please contact me!

Link to application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.helmisek.project.airswiper

Some screenies:
    1O4BoEwkUDQkdCwa66vx1i9rMz90c6YiYNELXl8mYksreBTezshYuEo2yQ-G92ZFbtc=h900-rw

Features:

0jh6yKtRwAd1XVnanzQFBFcAqYjpPJ_oRX-kxGvmN9_zoEQIgslO8Bd5u0NGDw15AC3V=h900-rw

ayp3qfOBkyftF5ArIRYPVwvv4sM2Erfxg0aEUt35N0Q6qg7heZyTJueQcxWuHYYG3HU=h900-rw

xtSAYDjorlzW658GXrgOnHp_QhJVQbyw8aYkfmgCQW6Z1UvhbVSy5J5vQvOdTjNXNA=h900-rw

iF10FjyyfgPKOLk0TBorNJW0DTlugl0sJnDywnc6zDmEmddQt8KxX7hjQPoMbJNI1Ig=h900-rw

E_HOkrUxEudPilG6kee4CIRPFHMWE2QJtndNrdK11ezVvdMuJe8XDtvUUlccVjILopc=h900-rw

Hope that someone will find it useful! I find it useful when I've got dirty hands or I am in a car! Please, always pay attention to the traffic in the car!!

Comment, rate, tell me what you think about it I will really appreciate it. :)

Actual version: 3.0.3.
    On the way...

Oh god guys... :D I am bad luck brian or I don't know... I wanted to post the app, but internet connection was like it's too hot outside I better stop doing anything. But so now as I am able to post I will do, I am just gonna sign it and put in the attachments of OP.
    So a lot of bugs is fixed. Device now shouldn't unlock in the pocket. App is now smarter. In call every function is disabled. I added notifications. No more samsung device lockscreen bug. And lots of fixes are included. Now wait please it won't take long.

Sorry for the big delay, but I spent two nights on it, until I got it working as I wanted it to be working. So here we are. :)

Edit: If anyone wants air motion to answer call please write it. Or write me anything you would like to see in the next update. Thanks :)

Version 3.0 now in attachments of OP! Try report smiles or bugs and all.
    Air swiper work progress

Hey guys, I am actually out of time in these days the bug fixes and all the things about the application are getting me mad. I am now going to delay the release of the new update I want to improve it I want the application to be perfect. So please be patient.
    If you like my work please donate me, buy me a coffee or a donut.

Thank you guys for your support!!! :)
    New update

Hey guys so hereby I am proud to present you 3.0.3 Air Swiper update. :)

Version 3.0.3:
    -New button for uninstalling the application in main layout !!
    -New icons for switches.
    -Fixed the bug with changing the sound profiles and dragging the status bar.
    -Hopefully fixed the unlocking screen motion problem.
    -HTC One now seems to be working.
    -Game mode included. If you are playing games enable it to stop motions.

Try it. Report feedback. Hope you'll like it. :)

If you like it. Go rate it on the playstore. :) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.helmisek.project.airswiper I have a bad rating because a lot of users just do not know how to use it. Hope you guys in this forum will do.
    OP updated.
    Works very well, I'm hoping it isn't a battery killer, let's see. Looking forward to new features, very nice app.

On my XZ it is not. But tell me if you see any problems with battery draining. Thanks for positive comment. And I can ensure you that new features will come soon. :)