Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p3 [AOSP 4.2.2]

3,849 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,651

Post Reply Email Thread
14th July 2013, 09:07 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Please, I need some help here.. I am trying to install this rom to my Evo LTE but It always get stuck at the HTC logo . My phone was stock when I started, so I followed the directions from http://htcevohacks.com/htc-evo-4g-lt...twrp-recovery/ to unlock the bootloader and install the TWRP recovery (touchscreen didnt work with 2.1.8 so I installed 2.5.0) , then I went with the backup and installing the rom , and everything seems to go smooth, but when I hit on reboot after installing, it just gets stuck at the HTC boot screen. I have tried intstalling it with and without gapps , cleaning dalvik and cache several times, doing several wipes before and after installing the rom, but always with same result. Now I tried with some other 4.2.2 based roms like the unnoficial carbon rom and the PACman All in 1 rom but actually none will work, the only one I have managed to install succefully so far is the SuperJelly & Bareback which is a 4.1.1 based rom, so I wonder if is my phone unable to handle 4.2.2 based roms ... Could it be that I have HBOOT 2.09 ?? Or that my phone has unlocked bootloader but with S-ON ??

By the way, my nandroid restore got lost, even when I suposely did the restore before installing anything, there is nothing in my SD where I saved it to, so I have not that option anymore.

I apologize if I may be writing in the wrong place, if I do, please point me to the right direction. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
15th July 2013, 02:54 AM |#212  
R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,527

Donate to Me
More
Cuz ur S-ON.... Many ways to be S OFF now... that's why
23rd July 2013, 06:23 AM |#213  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
tester
Test build is live, flash it via the new 'Updates' section in the toolbox. Report comments / issues here, not on the bug tracker.

P.S. > Yes you have to download a nightly in order to get the zip. This is part of the test. However, test builds will only be available with the Updater.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
23rd July 2013, 10:30 AM |#214  
R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,527

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

Test build is live, flash it via the new 'Updates' section in the toolbox. Report comments / issues here, not on the bug tracker.

P.S. > Yes you have to download a nightly in order to get the zip. This is part of the test. However, test builds will only be available with the Updater.

Sweetness. Great job drew

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to NineInchNails For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NineInchNails Ad-Free
25th July 2013, 10:40 PM |#215  
Houston
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Running the test build for about a day and no issues.
25th July 2013, 11:58 PM |#216  
Thanks Meter: 611

More
Rock solid
26th July 2013, 01:42 AM |#217  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Test builds of 4.3? Already?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda app-developers app
26th July 2013, 04:17 AM |#218  
Flag las vegas
Thanks Meter: 243

More
smooth as a witches brew
(test) one odd thing. i was listening to the stock music app using my bluetooth and the phone shut down. had to hold the power down a long time to get it to start again. fine now listening to it as i type.
*question. i pretty much only use evervolv nightlies (for the last couple years)
i get a clicking noise on the bluetooth, have for quite awhile now , maybe since 4.2 came out not sure though.
it's there on the test build also.
thanks preludedrew
26th July 2013, 04:58 AM |#219  
Thanks Meter: 493

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trsix

(test) one odd thing. i was listening to the stock music app using my bluetooth and the phone shut down. had to hold the power down a long time to get it to start again. fine now listening to it as i type.
*question. i pretty much only use evervolv nightlies (for the last couple years)
i get a clicking noise on the bluetooth, have for quite awhile now , maybe since 4.2 came out not sure though.
thanks preludedrew

I think there is Bluetooth issues with 4.2
So I don't think ill be fixed until HTC releases Sense 5 for The EVO.
Btw how is the battery life on the latest?

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
26th July 2013, 03:32 PM |#220  
Thanks Meter: 2,088

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trsix

thanks preludedrew

I get the same bluetooth clicks/pops on other 4.2.2 ROMs. I've found it correlates to the cell and data signals. Almost anytime the phone switches data to wifi, 1x to 3g to 4g, or the cell signal drops out there is a pop in the audio. Tried everything I can think of and nothing has fixed it.
26th July 2013, 09:42 PM |#221  
Flag las vegas
Thanks Meter: 243

More
Thumbs up smooth
Running perfect. No glitches
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)