[ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p3 [AOSP 4.2.2]

Search This thread

mhajii210

Sep 19, 2011
Evervolv 7-29-2013 nightly and Chrome

Hi guys. I am using Evervolv and I love it. The only issue I'm having is when using Chrome. There's an annoying red rectangle that flashes when accessing Google.com and news.google.com around the app's border. It seems to be a strict mode debug thing, but that setting is unchecked under developer options. Any way to correct this? I guess there's a problem with the ROM.

mhajii210

Stuke00

Oct 6, 2010
Collinsville, IL
I am unable to find the 3.2.0p3 download on the website. I only see 3.2.0p1 and a 3.3.0p3. When I install the latter, I get constant keyboard crashes and unable to setup the accounts.

zacnking

Jun 30, 2010
Salt Lake City, Utah
I am unable to find the 3.2.0p3 download on the website. I only see 3.2.0p1 and a 3.3.0p3. When I install the latter, I get constant keyboard crashes and unable to setup the accounts.

That build is 4.3 you need the gapps and it should be fine. The nightlies are 4.2.2 if you just want to try those they are more up to date than 3.2

Sent from my Evo 4G LTE using xda app-developers app

preludedrew

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 26, 2010
Santan Valley

That build is 4.3 you need the gapps and it should be fine. The nightlies are 4.2.2 if you just want to try those they are more up to date than 3.2

Yes the 3.3.x builds are android 4.3 which are not really ready for daily driving just yet. Stick with a nightly unless you want to mess around with 4.3. As for 3.2.0p2 & p3, dastin had these externally linked, does anybody by chance have them? If so I'll throw them up on the site for future reference.

Btw, gapps are not available on the site, but are available via the updater.

zacnking

Jun 30, 2010
Salt Lake City, Utah
Looks like the studs at evervolv are pumping out some 4.3 nightly goodness with a new toolbox interface and update bar. Also noticed the dialer and keyboard are able to be themed and running smooth for two days! Wow I love my evo lte especially since lte is popping up all over Utah! Our developers ROCK!!!!!

Reactions: ZamoraDC and jnip

kenpen

Mar 24, 2011
Went to site and wondering if we have to flash 4.3 ROM first to get nightlies you talk about?

got it

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Last edited:

roldo22

Sep 4, 2007
I installed the 8-15 night and the only issues I am seeing is that bluetooth won't turn on and the camera keeps force closing. Is anyone else seeing this? Overall I am very impressed that they have this working so well ,so quickly.

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
I installed the 8-15 night and the only issues I am seeing is that bluetooth won't turn on and the camera keeps force closing. Is anyone else seeing this? Overall I am very impressed that they have this working so well ,so quickly.

Have you tried rebooting your device? I know sometimes on a new flash, bluetooth doesn't work for some reason.

roldo22

Sep 4, 2007
Have you tried rebooting your device? I know sometimes on a new flash, bluetooth doesn't work for some reason.
I have tried rebooting, but that did not help. If other people are not seeing bluetooth or camera issues with the 4.3 builds I will try a rewipe\ reinstall, but I didn't want to do that if these are known issues.

roldo22

Sep 4, 2007
OK thanks. I decided to rewipe and reinstall anyway just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong the first time. I still am seeing the same 2 issues.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those that don't know what Evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) ROM. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this ROM is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.

Right now the current source we are working on is Jellybean (Android 4.2.x).

Current version: 3.2.0p3

Evervolv
    GAPPS

Below is the "Not working" or items that are buggy list. I'm going to keep it short and simple for the time being and let you guys figure bugs out, and I will update this.

Items that need attention: (Not working or buggy)

Confirmed so far:

Here's a couple links to keep in mind:

Evervolv Github: https://github.com/Evervolv

Evervolv Gerrit: http://review.evervolv.com/

IRC: #evervolv

[GPL Compliance]
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/Evervolv/android_kernel_htc_msm8960
    Toolchain:
    Code:
    $ ./arm-eabi-gcc --version
    arm-eabi-gcc (GCC) 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease)
    Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
    warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
    tester

Test build is live, flash it via the new 'Updates' section in the toolbox. Report comments / issues here, not on the bug tracker.

P.S. > Yes you have to download a nightly in order to get the zip. This is part of the test. However, test builds will only be available with the Updater.
    3.2.0p2 is in the OP. Let me know how it works.

Changelog for it:
    • Updated kernel
    • Simultaneous voice and data
    • Fix short/long press button bug
    • Other telephony updates
    Re: [ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p2 [AOSP 4.2.2]

Working on 3.4.10 aosp kernel... Hopefully
    Re: [ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p2 [AOSP 4.2.2]

So I tried this, seems okay, I am curious though and im sorry for asking this. What makes this rom special? Its cm with less options. So what makes it different? I really don't see a reason to use it, can someone enlighten me? Not trying in any way to be rude, just want to know what Im missing out on. Thanks.

This isn't CM with less options. This is pure Google AOSP. This is the true vanilla Android experience. CM is AOSP with more options.

私のEVO 4G LTEから送信される。