Thanks Meter: 243

More
Thumbs up smooth
Running perfect. No glitches
29th July 2013, 05:44 AM |#222  
Flag Salt Lake City, Utah
Thanks Meter: 100

More
I don't know if you guys are aware of this but Android 4.3 just came out for this rom if you go to the website you can download it sweet

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zacnking For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zacnking Ad-Free
29th July 2013, 06:11 AM |#223  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 575

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacnking

I don't know if you guys are aware of this but Android 4.3 just came out for this rom if you go to the website you can download it sweet

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Thanks, excited for this, about to flash now.
29th July 2013, 06:59 AM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
which gapps should i use
29th July 2013, 07:03 AM |#225  
Thanks Meter: 346

More
The camera won't launch and data drops are frequent.
Great preview build though
31st July 2013, 07:12 AM |#226  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Question Evervolv 7-29-2013 nightly and Chrome
Hi guys. I am using Evervolv and I love it. The only issue I'm having is when using Chrome. There's an annoying red rectangle that flashes when accessing Google.com and news.google.com around the app's border. It seems to be a strict mode debug thing, but that setting is unchecked under developer options. Any way to correct this? I guess there's a problem with the ROM.

mhajii210
6th August 2013, 12:39 AM |#227  
Flag Collinsville, IL
Thanks Meter: 96

Donate to Me
More
I am unable to find the 3.2.0p3 download on the website. I only see 3.2.0p1 and a 3.3.0p3. When I install the latter, I get constant keyboard crashes and unable to setup the accounts.
6th August 2013, 02:13 AM |#228  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuke00

I am unable to find the 3.2.0p3 download on the website. I only see 3.2.0p1 and a 3.3.0p3. When I install the latter, I get constant keyboard crashes and unable to setup the accounts.

That build is 4.3 you need the gapps and it should be fine. The nightlies are 4.2.2 if you just want to try those they are more up to date than 3.2

Sent from my Evo 4G LTE using xda app-developers app
6th August 2013, 02:26 AM |#229  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuke00

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacnking

That build is 4.3 you need the gapps and it should be fine. The nightlies are 4.2.2 if you just want to try those they are more up to date than 3.2

Yes the 3.3.x builds are android 4.3 which are not really ready for daily driving just yet. Stick with a nightly unless you want to mess around with 4.3. As for 3.2.0p2 & p3, dastin had these externally linked, does anybody by chance have them? If so I'll throw them up on the site for future reference.

Btw, gapps are not available on the site, but are available via the updater.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
6th August 2013, 11:50 AM |#230  
R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,527

Donate to Me
More
I can mirror them up on my AFH also Drew if youd like.
The Following User Says Thank You to NineInchNails For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NineInchNails Ad-Free
13th August 2013, 12:52 AM |#231  

More
Looks like the studs at evervolv are pumping out some 4.3 nightly goodness with a new toolbox interface and update bar. Also noticed the dialer and keyboard are able to be themed and running smooth for two days! Wow I love my evo lte especially since lte is popping up all over Utah! Our developers ROCK!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zacnking For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zacnking Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)