By preludedrew, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th December 2012, 04:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th November 2013, 11:52 AM |#1071  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

Anybody confirmed data/cell working on the kitkat tester?

I flashed, it seems like calls work but sms and data don't. Whenever I tried to send a sms I got an error immediately saying it couldn't send.

The only calls I made were to voice mail though, I thought that would be enough.
18th November 2013, 02:19 AM |#1072  
Retired Forum Moderator

More
I discorved another issue with 4.3, when showing the keyboard (Swiftkey or Android) some app inputs turn black with no way to see what you are typing. Sometime turning to landscape will help but not always. Keep up the great work Drew
The Following User Says Thank You to phillibl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phillibl Ad-Free
20th November 2013, 07:39 PM |#1073  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillibl

I discorved another issue with 4.3, when showing the keyboard (Swiftkey or Android) some app inputs turn black with no way to see what you are typing. Sometime turning to landscape will help but not always. Keep up the great work Drew

I didn't have this issue until i enabled zram, so i disabled zram and the issue is gone
20th November 2013, 09:39 PM |#1074  
Retired Forum Moderator

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryankliber

I didn't have this issue until i enabled zram, so i disabled zram and the issue is gone

Oh cool, I'll have to try it again. I went back to 4.2 because it got so bad with the screen going black.
31st December 2013, 11:00 PM |#1075  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
It's been really hectic at my house for the holidays and our first baby being born shortly... But I found some time for the next couple days to do some testing and get nightlies running for some devices. If i could get a few people to help me test some builds out. I mainly need to make sure cdma/data works properly. The best way is to hit me up on irc: chat.freenode.net #evervolv ( or use www.evervolv.com/chat ). I'm in channel and currently compiling a build for ya'all to test. It'll be ready any moment.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 02:28 AM |#1076  
Flag Duluth MN
Thanks Meter: 265

More
No preludedrew to be found on IRC after I figured out how to access it yesterday. So where are the test files located, how do I access them, and where's the action?
4th January 2014, 06:40 PM |#1077  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Same. What do we do?
4th January 2014, 10:54 PM |#1078  
Flag Duluth MN
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boz1

Same. What do we do?

I guess we mope around and feel sorry for ourselves until someone who is an insider has pity on us and tells us what's really happening.
5th January 2014, 03:43 AM |#1079  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 1,631

Donate to Me
More
B e z
6th January 2014, 06:15 AM |#1080  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
Sorry guys, back in the hospital with the wife to try and get this kiddo out. When I get back I'll just push a test build out and let y'all report back on here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
6th January 2014, 03:08 PM |#1081  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 1,631

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

Sorry guys, back in the hospital with the wife to try and get this kiddo out. When I get back I'll just push a test build out and let y'all report back on here.

Congrats bro...I just had my second boy and funny thing is one of my best friends g.f is in labor right meow! Good luck and word of advice if your gonna be In the delivery room....DONT LOOK

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chillybean For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chillybean Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)