FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p1 [AOSP]

560 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,720
 
By preludedrew, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th December 2012, 04:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th January 2014, 03:08 PM |#1081  
chillybean's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 1,631
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

Sorry guys, back in the hospital with the wife to try and get this kiddo out. When I get back I'll just push a test build out and let y'all report back on here.

Congrats bro...I just had my second boy and funny thing is one of my best friends g.f is in labor right meow! Good luck and word of advice if your gonna be In the delivery room....DONT LOOK

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chillybean For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chillybean Ad-Free
8th January 2014, 05:06 AM |#1082  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

Sorry guys, back in the hospital with the wife to try and get this kiddo out. When I get back I'll just push a test build out and let y'all report back on here.

Congrats! I wish you and your wife the best!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Hey, chillybean, which of your Incredible 2 ROMs with everything working properly would you personally consider "the best"?
8th January 2014, 02:39 PM |#1083  
chillybean's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 1,631
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boz1

Congrats! I wish you and your wife the best!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Hey, chillybean, which of your Incredible 2 ROMs with everything working properly would you personally consider "the best"?

not the proper place to ask lol ask in my thread
30th March 2014, 12:48 AM |#1084  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I cant find the Evervolv Vivow Incredible 2 nightly files. Where are they now? Thanks!
30th March 2014, 01:33 AM |#1085  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boz1

I cant find the Evervolv Vivow Incredible 2 nightly files. Where are they now? Thanks!

I have no clue, they all disappeared awhile ago.
12th April 2014, 05:00 AM |#1086  
ohj_17's Avatar
Member
Flag Mandaluyong
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Is the GSM\UMTS already fix on this ROM? thanks just want to try it..
5th May 2014, 01:21 AM |#1087  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boz1

I cant find the Evervolv Vivow Incredible 2 nightly files. Where are they now? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillibl

I have no clue, they all disappeared awhile ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohj_17

Is the GSM\UMTS already fix on this ROM? thanks just want to try it..

Could somebody please give an update on Evervolv? If it's completely dead for the Incredible 2, what is the best alternative?
5th May 2014, 05:14 AM |#1088  
Senior Member
Flag Duluth MN
Thanks Meter: 265
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boz1

Could somebody please give an update on Evervolv? If it's completely dead for the Incredible 2, what is the best alternative?

Its dead. I'm using an Evervolv 7/24 nightly I saved. It was the last 4.2.2 build. It works very well. They took all the nightlies off line and you cannot find them any longer. Nor will you find the build I'm using.

No build of 4.3 or 4.4 have been stable and/or free of unacceptable data drops. I dream of a kitkat without data drops but it won't happen. Went back to 4.2.2.

It works as well as Chilly's cm10.1. You can download that one so that's your best bet. It works great too. Wish Chilly had the time to perfect one last good 4.4 build without data drops and leave us a Christmas present. Not going to happen.
15th May 2014, 09:21 AM |#1089  
preludedrew's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720
 
Donate to Me
More
Not sure if anyone is even still alive around here, but I should have a test build for ya'all tomorrow. We've done a little bit of work recently to fix some issues ( Kernel now supports ION memory allocation. )

Give me a head count on who's willing to test kitkat.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
15th May 2014, 11:02 AM |#1090  
wmsforties's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I maybe able to try it.
If I can find my dinc2...
Never should have gone with Samsung....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th May 2014, 11:27 AM |#1091  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
I'll absolutely test, thx drew
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes