Thanks Meter: 0

By Zpik, Guest on 1st October 2013, 11:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st February 2014, 06:29 AM |#41  
Flag Upstate, NY
Thanks Meter: 659

Donate to Me
More
if KitKat is being worked on id love to test and see it happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to -somebody- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -somebody- Ad-Free
29th April 2014, 02:16 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
In case anyone is still looking for a Nightly, I just found this http://evervolv.codefi.re/builds/nightly/2013.11.05/

Appears to be the last Everlov build for the Speedy/Shift.

Was just handed an old one, and will be trying out today.
The Following User Says Thank You to typolad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift typolad Ad-Free
15th May 2014, 09:20 AM |#43  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
Not sure if anyone is even still alive around here, but I should have a test build for ya'all tomorrow. We've done a little bit of work recently to fix some issues ( Kernel now supports ION memory allocation. )

Give me a head count on who's willing to test kitkat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
15th May 2014, 09:30 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 830

More
You got me.
15th May 2014, 10:58 PM |#45  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 3,185

More
I think I will be able to late tonight or possibly tomorrow night.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chad The Pathfinder Ad-Free
16th May 2014, 07:16 AM |#46  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
Here's the build: http://www.evervolv.com/get/ev_speed...EST1-artis.zip

Biggest thing that needs testing is connectivity. Wifi looks to be working, but cell and mobile data need confirmed. This is a build with quite a bit of changes to the kernel to allow us to use ION as a memory allocation. This has fixed a lot of the display issues from the previous builds ( Any previous test builds that I may have given out w/ion did not have camera working, it is now. ) Camcorder is confirmed not working, trying to fix this now.

Thanks guys.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
3rd June 2014, 11:09 PM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Id love to test. I'm still using mines as an alternativve daily driver. Is there a new recovery that I need to flash kitkat roms? What forum are you on these days?

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to lilgrass71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lilgrass71 Ad-Free
11th August 2014, 09:56 PM |#48  
Flag Upstate, NY

Donate to Me
More
just going through some of my old stuff and found my phone, wondering if theres anymore developments on this rom for it?
The Following User Says Thank You to -somebody- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -somebody- Ad-Free
11th August 2014, 11:37 PM |#49  
Flag Upstate, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

Here's the build: http://www.evervolv.com/get/ev_speed...EST1-artis.zip

Biggest thing that needs testing is connectivity. Wifi looks to be working, but cell and mobile data need confirmed. This is a build with quite a bit of changes to the kernel to allow us to use ION as a memory allocation. This has fixed a lot of the display issues from the previous builds ( Any previous test builds that I may have given out w/ion did not have camera working, it is now. ) Camcorder is confirmed not working, trying to fix this now.

Thanks guys.

before i decide to plunge into this, should i be hunting down a newer twrp recovery, what gapps do i need, yadda yadda yadda?

used twrp 2.6.3.0 & small cm 4.4.2 gapps, im only on wifi but running pretty well. some graphical stuttering but otherwise pretty nice, amazing to see this phone with kit kat on it
12th November 2014, 04:45 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Ill test for you too if you keep turning out the builds, running awsome
30th December 2014, 10:26 PM |#51  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Installed with PA GApps 4.4.2. Looks great. Nightlies would be awsome.
The Following User Says Thank You to 7357 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7357 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)