By preludedrew, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th October 2012, 08:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2013, 09:49 AM |#531  
Flag Elgin, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,976

Donate to Me
More
yep, its just a temp thing until we start releasing 4.4 nightlies
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elginsk8r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elginsk8r Ad-Free
29th November 2013, 09:55 AM |#532  
Flag Upstate, NY
Thanks Meter: 659

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elginsk8r

yep, its just a temp thing until we start releasing 4.4 nightlies

4.4 for speedy as well? i think you guys are the only ones still helping keep this phone alive and i appreciate it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -somebody- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -somebody- Ad-Free
1st December 2013, 12:13 PM |#533  
Flag Reading, PA
Thanks Meter: 303

Donate to Me
More
Woah... 4.4 for the Shift?! I gotta get my new slide ribbon asap, been putting that off for far too long!

Sent from my N800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonhart6505 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dragonhart6505 Ad-Free
18th December 2013, 10:10 AM |#534  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 307

More
I really miss old shifty sometimes. It was such a rock-solid ultra smooth device. Still boots up! Can't wait for a 4.4 on it.

www.Never-Gaming.net
1st February 2014, 06:30 AM |#535  
Flag Upstate, NY
Thanks Meter: 659

Donate to Me
More
if KitKat is being worked on id love to test and see it happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to -somebody- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -somebody- Ad-Free
16th May 2014, 02:43 PM |#536  
Flag Elgin, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,976

Donate to Me
More
Yes it is...we are making progress. Wont be long til a test build will be available

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elginsk8r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elginsk8r Ad-Free
18th May 2014, 08:31 PM |#537  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 307

More
This is cool to know. I still have my shift and would love to breathe new life into it!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thronnos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thronnos Ad-Free
18th May 2014, 10:56 PM |#538  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
Thronnos I posted a test build in the other forum. You can find the build here: http://www.evervolv.com/get/ev_speed...EST1-artis.zip

I created a TWRP 2.7.0.0 recovery last night, for the next builds you'll need this... But for now I still need to test a bit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 10:05 PM |#539  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
I have issues with flashing these types of roms on a shift they flash and everything boots up but they always get real lagy to the point I need to reboot and it just repeats pretty much rendering running the ROM useless, maybe I'm doing something wrong, is there a step by step flash process thats preferred?

Sent from my CricKet HTC ONE
13th April 2015, 06:50 PM |#540  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Updates?
I am using the sift with freedompop and it is awesome. I would love for a 4.3 or 4.4 rom that 3g works and wifi. hw keyboard isn't a must but also nice. Does anyone have a rom they have up and running for shift that they love?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)