Post Reply Email Thread
30th June 2014, 08:22 PM |#1141  
Flag Duluth MN
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denny007

Hi,
could you share the file with me... I am not finding it online...

I think you mean 5/16 build. Post 1096. Just bo back 4 - 5 pages. Be sure to use new recovery. Recent 6/26 build works but does not recognize sim and gsm does not work.
2nd July 2014, 03:49 AM |#1142  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8no

I think you mean 5/16 build. Post 1096. Just bo back 4 - 5 pages. Be sure to use new recovery. Recent 6/26 build works but does not recognize sim and gsm does not work.

I installed and tried to connect GSM. It works and when I reboot - it goes off. strange...
2nd July 2014, 06:40 AM |#1143  
Flag Duluth MN

More
Quote:

I installed and tried to connect GSM. It works and when I reboot - it goes off. strange...

Which build did you try on gsm? 5/15 or 6/26?
2nd July 2014, 06:46 AM |#1144  

More
Quote:

Which build did you try on gsm? 5/15 or 6/26?

I had installed 5/15, but no luck
2nd July 2014, 07:08 AM |#1145  
Flag Duluth MN

More
Quote:

I had installed 5/15, but no luck

Well, I got 5/15 GSM to work on Vodafone NL. Its finicky to get going. Lots of Googling.

First put in SIM and boot. Then do the *#*#4636#*#* thing and select WCDMA preferred. Then reboot to get it to stick. The after reboot set the APN in settings. I think I then rebooted again and it worked well.

6/26 the setting would not stick makes me believe it did not recognize SIM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kb8no For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kb8no Ad-Free
2nd July 2014, 07:11 AM |#1146  

More
Quote:

Well, I got 5/15 GSM to work on Vodafone NL. Its finicky to get going. Lots of Googling.

First put in SIM and boot. Then do the *#*#4636#*#* thing and select WCDMA preferred. Then reboot to get it to stick. The after reboot set the APN in settings. I think I then rebooted again and it worked well.

6/26 the setting would not stick makes me believe it did not recognize SIM.

I had tried a lot and I am using the GSM in INDIA. Anyways i will try once more by this weekend
16th July 2014, 11:37 AM |#1147  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Apologies if this is a redundant reply. Hope everyone is well. I certainly miss this community

I am having trouble finding the nightlies for evervolv 3.*. Can someone recommend a clean, no hassle, Android 4.* GSM ready DD? I was initially directed here but can't find the working link. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Found what I was looking for

Evervolv team- I never had time to try out your releases in the past but wow, great work! You guys, Chilly, CS, & all other devs rock my world
The Following User Says Thank You to revile For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift revile Ad-Free
23rd July 2014, 10:39 PM |#1148  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 118

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revile

Apologies if this is a redundant reply. Hope everyone is well. I certainly miss this community

I am having trouble finding the nightlies for evervolv 3.*. Can someone recommend a clean, no hassle, Android 4.* GSM ready DD? I was initially directed here but can't find the working link. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Found what I was looking for

Evervolv team- I never had time to try out your releases in the past but wow, great work! You guys, Chilly, CS, & all other devs rock my world

I dont know if mine works with gsm. infact abotu to put it stock to sell. but i got a 4.4.2 before all the downloads were taken down from evervolv site.
Making a backup third reich now and will post one.
Remember this is a 4ext recovery backup.
24th July 2014, 04:45 AM |#1149  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
For anyone that wants older builds, just take a look @ http://archive.evervolv.com/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
24th July 2014, 09:25 PM |#1150  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

For anyone that wants older builds, just take a look @ http://archive.evervolv.com/

Thank you so much
26th July 2014, 03:34 AM |#1151  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 118

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillibl

Thank you so much

well dammit, i was just uploading. LEL
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread