380 posts
Thanks Meter: 837

By umbrella android, Senior Member on 16th September 2013, 07:40 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd September 2013, 03:52 PM |#1631  
Flag Villavicencio
Thanks Meter: 4

More
To much drama, let's chill and breathe the only thing to do now is to CALM DOWN and wait ... breathe and GUSFRABAAAAAAAAAA

Enviado desde mi XT910 usando Tapatalk 4
22nd September 2013, 03:52 PM |#1632  
Inactive Recognized Themer
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 2,382

More
sign this... https://www.change.org/petitions/bla...s-or-eta#share have a voice.
22nd September 2013, 03:53 PM |#1633  
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 1,175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZo07

why to blame leaked version?
why dont BB clarify that?
Going with information available, 1.1 million users over-loaded BBM server? than BBM android release was a huge fail!!

That 1.1 millions new user are from android and all of them use leaked version...if leaked version work flawless then no one will download official release...imagine that 1.1 millions download official release on the first day of the launch...it will be the most downloadable app in the history of launch app in Playstore history...

That is why Blackberry blame leaked version...user dont have to wait for the official release if leaked version is working like official one...

Brought To You By Xperia Mini Pro™ Using Tapatalk 4
22nd September 2013, 03:56 PM |#1634  
Flag in my head
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Global announcement....then delayed with an excuses ...wtf...they can do whatever they want
.since bbm is they product and patent.....
( I feel like looking at a child)

send by gt-s6310
22nd September 2013, 03:57 PM |#1635  
Flag DKI Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 57

More
just wait for its time to release
22nd September 2013, 03:59 PM |#1636  
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 349

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPusak Gaoq™

That 1.1 millions new user are from android and all of them use leaked version...if leaked version work flawless then no one will download official release...imagine that 1.1 millions download official release on the first day of the launch...it will be the most downloadable app in the history of launch app in Playstore history...

That is why Blackberry blame leaked version...user dont have to wait for the official release if leaked version is working like official one...

True, bulls eye!
In leaked version download count and reviews will not be possible! perfect one mate!

@GrandMstrBud your point is to as possibility but "download count" is main issue!!
22nd September 2013, 04:02 PM |#1637  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPusak Gaoq™

but if they had released the official version on time, the leaked version users wud be very very few, in my case the release was scheduled at 430 pm, and i went out at 5, till then the leaked version wasnt connecting either, came back at 8, saw this thread and used the leaked version :\
22nd September 2013, 04:05 PM |#1638  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Whoa woke up after yesterday's disaster and found the play store littered with fakes again and no sign of the official app. Guess I'll go back to waiting patiently for this. Shame they couldn't deliver as promise, but from RIM it's not much of a surprise.
22nd September 2013, 04:08 PM |#1639  
Thanks Meter: 230

More
The events of the last day demonstrates 5 things.

1. Blackberry was not properly prepared. (why pull the iOS version)
2. Google Play Store is a wild west (Vet the apps before publishing not the other way around)

At this moment 11 fake apps have popped up.

to continue:

3. People are globally, easily lead astray (Fake apps should not be so lucrative an idea)
4. Impatience is a global disease.
5. Big companies will spin any straw man or red herring to save face from their own mistake.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gillion Ad-Free
22nd September 2013, 04:13 PM |#1640  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Why can't people only comment when they get some REAL news about the official announcement. The discussions going on right now are all the same things people repeating over and over again. Guys just relax. * peace *

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to shubh_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shubh_007 Ad-Free
22nd September 2013, 04:16 PM |#1641  
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 1,175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusade

but if they had released the official version on time, the leaked version users wud be very very few, in my case the release was scheduled at 430 pm, and i went out at 5, till then the leaked version wasnt connecting either, came back at 8, saw this thread and used the leaked version :\

This first leaked version are downloadable in 17th sept...that leaked version may not work but still able to make blackberry ID using it...that first leaked alone has given a perfect view on how much android user download n use it...
The second leaked came out a day before supposedly official release date...that second leaked show how much android user willing to download and used leaked version rather tham waiting for official one...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread