FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RoM][XWLPY-4.0.4-ICS]SHOstock2 v6.2 [11/13/2012](FINAL)

8,896 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,375

By shoman94, Recognized Contributor on 25th March 2012, 09:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2012, 11:29 AM |#21  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Lol ,dang it Sho! Your going to make me leave CM9 which I am absolutely loving! But you always do great work and I know that it will be worth it. Thank you and everyone involved for all of you hard work on this. Now. Let me just make a nandroid of CM9, and we will be off!......have I mentions lately how much I love android, and how much I appreciate all of the devs and every other supersmart tech savvy person in here that are way smarter than me(you know who you are....way too many to list) lately? No? Well I do. I thought there was a great group ppl in the captivate forums but you all rock.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamots For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kamots Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 11:36 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Very nice. Will be trying this out in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to EhHowzit808 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EhHowzit808 Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 12:26 PM |#23  
Account currently disabled
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Any bugs ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ymcmbforever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ymcmbforever Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 12:34 PM |#24  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 779

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymcmbforever

Any bugs ?

A couple missing apps, but it is stable otherwise. I've gotten a few FCs, but I'm guessing he will fix that soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryude Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 12:54 PM |#25  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent8577

...camera? usb mount for hdd like access? and is it blue?

Wondering about this too...

The Following User Says Thank You to boolboo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boolboo Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 01:01 PM |#26  
Flag USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boolboo

Camera works fine as well as video recording. USB mounting works fine, although you have to wait for windows update to download/install the drivers. The theme is completely stock TW ICS.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryude Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 01:03 PM |#27  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boolboo

visually its stock touchwiz with ICS highlights.. Everything else is Definitely ICS. I was right Sho... well worth flashing. CM9 and this are my favorite roms. time to delete all of my GB nandroids lol ( no offense to other Devs) Gonna run this over my weekend and see how it fairs. Thanks to Entropy too for his amazing work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamots For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kamots Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 01:05 PM |#28  
Flag USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamots

visually its stock touchwiz with ICS highlights.. Everything else is Definitely ICS. I was right Sho... well worth flashing. CM9 and this are my favorite roms. time to delete all of my GB nandroids lol ( no offense to other Devs) Gonna run this over my weekend and see how it fairs. Thanks to Entropy too for his amazing work!

Oh no doubt it's the best ICS rom right now and it's just the release candidate
The Following User Says Thank You to ryude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryude Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 01:18 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Damn. Almost makes me sad that I upgraded from S2 to SNote. I do miss your work, Sho, and Entropy's too. Haven't sold my S2, yet, so maybe I'll swap SIMs back just to play with this ROM. No chance I can con you into converting to Note? Pretty much the exact same hardware, but with a screen that's readable beyond 10 inches away.
25th March 2012, 01:19 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 375

More
Quality shomanship. Thanks for your work.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
25th March 2012, 01:29 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I tried a stock samsung ics and the clock and thing were gray not blue. which is this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beast, best kernel, cherrypicker, mhl compatible, sgh-i777, shostock, shostock2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)