[ODEXED][ICS][fast]The Awesome™ ROM | Experience The Awesomeness

Search This thread
F

Fragmentos

Great rom!, :good: I'll be sticking here for a while :laugh: but can I suggest something. If youre gonna update the rom, please include an option where we can install apps in sd card :)

I dont promise,maybe........

Btw, I havent encountered any problems/errors except for the one popping up when uninstalling apps. No FC's on mine. Ive been switching to different themes, and no problem. No apps FC also great job!,,

ok i will try to fix that too:good:

i ve tested this rom also with no FC..wifi working on lupus without any using terminal and good performance..i will test tomorrow some games NFMW,MC4 to see how it performs..looks like a mix from anzumi white and ultimate HD..black and white themed..but so far so good. video review HD tomorrow.;)

i will realize a fully white themed and a fully black themed for next version.
however thank you for your help....:)
;)
Nice! Looking forward to it :) I just saw this rom yesterday and tried installing it today. Im contented with it btw :victory::victory:

:good:

may i ask Xperia S lockscreen for next update? :p

I dont know rom is Z1 themed!
maybe later....:confused:

Dr.SAM88

Sep 23, 2012
Rome
@poria1999

Ok, i can share you very cool backgrounds if you want and then you choose but for now some very usefull apps and stuff are.

Android Tweaker 2
This is a great system tweaking app for almost anything, there is no need to incorporate it but you could study the various tweaks and apply the ones you want on your rom directly. Lupus V16 already has some tweaks to be activated from terminal.
Really have a look yourself inside the APK....this app also zipalligns all other apps and defragments SQL.

Greenify
This is a great app to hybernate background apps like facebook and others when you are not using them, it frees up a lot of ram by doing so, the free version though does not refreeze in auto, but at boot it automatically freezes the chosen apps.

Viper4Android FX
This is an amazing sound processing app that need to be installed in system to work....if you set the options on advance3d you can tweak your sound in an amazing way....i simply love it!

There is also an odexing script somewhere....flashable that allows you to odex even Data apps.

F

Fragmentos

@poria1999

Ok, i can share you very cool backgrounds if you want and then you choose but for now some very usefull apps and stuff are.

Android Tweaker 2
This is a great system tweaking app for almost anything, there is no need to incorporate it but you could study the various tweaks and apply the ones you want on your rom directly. Lupus V16 already has some tweaks to be activated from terminal.
Really have a look yourself inside the APK....this app also zipalligns all other apps and defragments SQL.

Greenify
This is a great app to hybernate background apps like facebook and others when you are not using them, it frees up a lot of ram by doing so, the free version though does not refreeze in auto, but at boot it automatically freezes the chosen apps.

Viper4Android FX
This is an amazing sound processing app that need to be installed in system to work....if you set the options on advance3d you can tweak your sound in an amazing way....i simply love it!

There is also an odexing script somewhere....flashable that allows you to odex even Data apps.

thank you bro it was useful.....:good:

why im cant download it ??
nk1t4rpj3p.jpg

rasoooli

Jul 22, 2010
Hi @poria1999
سلام

please see my post here about Modified kernel that provide More data partition .

Can you provide Your rom with that partition table

(system partition is changed from 400 to 210M
cache partition = 5M
now data space is 714MB)

ممنون

Dr.SAM88

Sep 23, 2012
Rome
Somebody should make a flashable script to partition cache to like 10mb and add other megs to system and data, but that requires a compatible kernel i have been told.

400 megs of system is already good if the ROM is heavily debloated but with odexing and some goodies it fills up pretty quickly.
Try having a look in the system folder to see if there are some ringtones, backgrounds and other stuff than can be deleted (like the useles android-in-space video). The essential in system and the non essential in data....

It would be a good idea to make a Aroma installer rom so that users can choose what to install....

Reactions: Androidians

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
It would be a good idea to make a Aroma installer rom so that users can choose what to install....

this roms have aroma installer.;) and for me its working good and fast..need some little fixes,but is very good for gaming.:good:

video preview HD:

@poria1999 if you want add the video to your OP threads for users see your work..:)

Last edited:

smileymatt

Aug 15, 2013
Btw, I think I found a bug when clicking clear phase it doesnt turn on, when you check back its unticked again, well if anyone else uses that though I just noticed earlier. :)

kampret69

Oct 1, 2012
Sidoarjo
link download doesn't exist right now, are you uploading a new version ? :D

EDIT : Sorry, it works now :p

Last edited:

andylavigne13

Oct 27, 2012
Hamburg
Hey, this ROM is just brilliantly awesome and fast! Especially the feature to change the accent theme, which makes it absolutely innovative. Will you add the Z2 themed SystemUI (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2678861) to this masterpiece as well as theme it partially Z2-like? In my opinion, it is currently the best ICS ROM for Xperia 2011 and it's definitely better than Smart Xperia Rom because its functionality is approximately close to the latest Xperia devices! Anyway, way 2 go! :fingers-crossed:

Found an error: Xperia Lockscreen is in Fullscreen Mode which overlaps the SystemUI in the background.

Elyth

Mar 24, 2012
Howz gaming on this..? And can any1 mirror this rom bcoz mediashare is not working for me..

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

ejay_gl

Jan 4, 2013
Galati
i flashed yesterday night. nice rom so far. i want the other keyboard and i was wondering if i can replace the keyboard without reinstal the whole rom. It is possible?
and i found a bug when i want to to put a contact image the album fc after i choose the image...

Last edited:

ejay_gl

Jan 4, 2013
Galati
No resolve to my problem with keyboard?
For contacts image i have installed quik pic and it works now to add a photo to contacts.
I found another problem on calendar, it cannot be opened because it goes on fc everytime.

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts