Remove All Ads from XDA

[Android 4.0+][ROOT]Game Controller 2 Touch

434 posts
Thanks Meter: 304

By AnkitChowdhury, Senior Member on 30th September 2013, 11:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Game Controller 2 Touch
Version:-1.2.8

Tutorial Video & Gameplay Footage is up. Check it out.
Credits to Josh McAllister(wwjoshdew) for the video.

Game Controller 2 Touch is an UNIQUE app which allows Android Gamers to use their USB/Bluetooth Gamepads with almost ANY Game made for the Android. This app also allows you to Play Touch ONLY based Games(with No Native Gamepad Support) with ANY Gamepad of your choice. Works with all the Emulators. It can emulate Touch Screen Actions from Game Controller Input. It's the Easiest to Configure and features an Intricate yet Intuitive set of tools. A Must-Have for every Android Gamer. Now compatible with all Android Devices above Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) with the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver.

IMPORTANT:ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED.

Frequently Asked Questions

Universal Touch Driver: With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app becomes compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks(Mini PC's),Android Consoles(Such as Ouya).

If you have previously found the app to be incompatible, try it again. With all new functionalities,No Input Lag and the Ease of use. Because, we believe you should spend Less Time Configuring, More Time Gaming.

Tested Game Controllers:-

Green Throttle Atlas
Ouya Controller
Mad Catz Controller
Samsung Gamepad
PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
Logitech Rumblepad
SteelSeries
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power & excluding Moga Pocket.
iPega Bluetooth
Nyko PlayPad/Pro
Gamestop Bluetooth
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.

This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.

Currently incompatible with the Xbox 360 Controller Wireless Receiver & Moga Pocket.

NOTE:
----------
•[Touch Profiles Master List Updated as of 12/10/2013].
•Please Post & Collect Touch Profiles from:: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2478444 .
You can get your Touch Profile(*.tp) files from your "sdcard/Controller Touch Profiles" directory.
•Users having issues with nVidia Shield please update the app to v 1.0.4. All issues are fixed.
•If you want this app to be made compatible with your device please contact me at [email protected]

Features:-
---------------
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro, NVIDIA Shield's Gamepad,etc.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of up to 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device independent of the Multi-Touch Support of the device screen.
•A Full-Fledged but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support and a lot more.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Analog Stick Axis Inversion.
•Works well with all emulators e.g. PSP Emulator- PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic,etc.

Requirements:-
------------------------
•ROOT Access is a MUST. Please google if you aren't aware of what Root Access is.
•A Compatible Android Device with Android 4.0+. Check the Compatibility List below.
•A Game Controller i.e. Any Gamepad/Joystick which can be paired via Bluetooth or Connected through OTG to the Device.
•An On The Go cable if using an USB Controller.

Note:-
---------
•Please Read the "Help" Section in the App carefully.
•This app is not compatible with any Piracy applications installed in the device, you will have to uninstall them to make this app work.
•Moga Pro users please pair the controller to the OS in Moga HID mode.
•If you face any issue (while setting up the app) or anything else please contact us at [email protected].

My Dev Name:- Ankit Chowdhury
Android :4.0 and up.
Play Store Link:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppingime&hl=en

Buy the app and support the development and please feel free to provide feedback on the app and how interesting the app is according to you. Thank you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnkitChowdhury For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnkitChowdhury Ad-Free

30th September 2013, 09:50 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Here are some screenshots from the application:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-28-02-25-35.jpg
Views:	83766
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	2404690   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-27-16-16-23.jpg
Views:	83518
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	2404691   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-28-02-38-09.png
Views:	19019
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	2404692  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnkitChowdhury For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnkitChowdhury Ad-Free
12th October 2013, 12:45 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
ooooo i would like to see

•Keyboard & Mouse to Touch Emulation.

Thanks man

Just purchase this app.

I have a computer controller Saitek P2500 RUMBLE i can move through the UI but it doesnt detected like game controler. What i can do ???

i have samsung galaxy s3 with 4.1.2 rom
12th October 2013, 02:24 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omek07

ooooo i would like to see

•Keyboard & Mouse to Touch Emulation.

Thanks man

Just purchase this app.

I have a computer controller Saitek P2500 RUMBLE i can move through the UI but it doesnt detected like game controler. What i can do ???

i have samsung galaxy s3 with 4.1.2 rom

Thank you for contacting the support. Your issue has been fixed. Enjoy the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnkitChowdhury For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnkitChowdhury Ad-Free
12th October 2013, 07:51 PM |#5  

More
Could you please tell me how i can play the game FIFA 14 with joystick???

What i have to do exacly???

I have load the profile

and now ???
12th October 2013, 08:46 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Could you please tell me how i can play the game FIFA 14 with joystick???

What i have to do exacly???

I have load the profile

and now ???

After you have the Touch Profile, set it as Active Touch profile. Then set GC2TouchIME as your default IME. The Touch Emulation will begin.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnkitChowdhury For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnkitChowdhury Ad-Free
12th October 2013, 09:20 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
HTC One
Does this app allow the use of a wiimote with HTC One? If not, can you suggest some controller alternatives that work with this app on HTC One? Thanks, looks exciting!
13th October 2013, 08:44 AM |#8  

More
Hello

Can we reset the Controller Input Assignment???

I have assign the buttons but now i want to change it .

I do the change but when i go to play a game its not change.

can i suggeste something ???

Change color of the buttons on the program when we have assign the joystick buttons.
With this way we can see what button we have assign.

And one more RESET button when we wand to reassign the buttons...
13th October 2013, 12:45 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hello

Can we reset the Controller Input Assignment???

I have assign the buttons but now i want to change it .

I do the change but when i go to play a game its not change.

can i suggeste something ???

Change color of the buttons on the program when we have assign the joystick buttons.
With this way we can see what button we have assign.

And one more RESET button when we wand to reassign the buttons...

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. Btw to use a different controller. Assign the New Controller inputs. Then you'll either have to make a new profile or use the Import Touch Profile feature and just import the particular touch profile and it'll get compatible with the new controller. Thank you.
13th October 2013, 01:05 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf5150

Does this app allow the use of a wiimote with HTC One? If not, can you suggest some controller alternatives that work with this app on HTC One? Thanks, looks exciting!

Hello,

Unfortunately I haven't got the chance to test it with a Wii mote. But if it can be connected like a normal HID based Controller it'll work perfectly.

As for alternatives you can use any Gamepad for PC's(All are HID based). All bluetooth controllers such as Moga Pro, Nyko Playpad, etc which can be paired in HID mode.

If you can help with some info I would make Wii Mote compatible. Thank you.
13th October 2013, 04:39 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst06

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. Btw to use a different controller. Assign the New Controller inputs. Then you'll either have to make a new profile or use the Import Touch Profile feature and just import the particular touch profile and it'll get compatible with the new controller. Thank you.

Hello

i dont want to use different controller. I want to use the same controller but i want to reassign the buttons.

For example i want to assign the R2 button on the button 4 of controller and not on button 2 that i was assign on the begin .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)