[Recovery] CWM 5.0.2.8 - Yummy Chocolate mod

Search This thread

Alex C.

Aug 17, 2011

Awesome, I'll guide this everywhere if you don't mind. Care if I mirror it for backup?

Also, can you please include a copyright file or something, as in xda-devs user link? It's not really a big deal, but I want to prove the credits to my hosting site as they believe the following(not mandatory, just a suggestion :p):
1. I am either pirating stuff (like the stock ROMs that I have mirrored)
2. I am either a full time developer and they need stuff done to their servers (which I'd rather stay away from, I don't want random people waking me up at 03:00 to tell me about their server problems)

:D

Last edited:

adlx.xda

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 4, 2010
Madrid
Awesome, I'll guide this everywhere if you don't mind. Care if I mirror it for backup?

Also, can you please include a copyright file or something, as in xda-devs user link? It's not really a big deal, but I want to prove the credits to my hosting site as they believe the following(not mandatory, just a suggestion :p):
1. I am either pirating stuff (like the stock ROMs that I have mirrored)
2. I am either a full time developer and they need stuff done to their servers (which I'd rather stay away from, I don't want random people waking me up at 03:00 to tell me about their server problems)

:D

no problem, you can mirror, copy, link... I didn't make it myself anyway, it's the stuff that come with every 1-click root and such, anytime they need adb ;).

Not sure I know what you mean by "the xda-devs user link" and the copyright file.

Alex C.

Aug 17, 2011
no problem, you can mirror, copy, link... I didn't make it myself anyway, it's the stuff that come with every 1-click root and such, anytime they need adb ;).

Not sure I know what you mean by "the xda-devs user link" and the copyright file.

Heh, funny. Didn't knew that; that's the mistake of having the SDK installed :rolleyes:

xda-devs user link = the link to your user profile :)

e.japonica

Nov 15, 2009
Singapore
No install, just unpack.

where should i unpack it? how do i run it? sorry that i'm noob xD

edit: i just remember how to use adb again lols thanks pal :)

For others who facing same issue as me & would like to flash cwm 5.0.2.8
unpack the file by adlx http://www.mediafire.com/?5d8x3r1ah885hj7
to c: "folder" (example you could rename as adb) c:adb
open command prompt
cd c:\adb

adb push cwm-5028-chacha.img /tmp

adb shell flash_image recovery /tmp/cwm-5028-chacha.img

adb reboot recovery

***just remember include cwm-5028-chacha.img in the adb folder***
All Thanks to adlx :)

Last edited:

neo1234matrix

Mar 28, 2010
need the download link for the cwm-5028-chacha.img

Hi guys...

I can't find the download link for the file cwm-5028-chacha.img (chocolate mod)

can anyone please provide the link... (mediafire will be better...) :)

thanks in advance.. it will be really great help for me....

Dog-G

Jul 29, 2011
File Not Available

Can Anyone please share the recovery again? The flie is no longer in the link provided. Thanks
:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is CWM 5.2.0.8.

I was pissed the other day when a blackout happened, I could hardly use the recovery because I couldn't see the keyboard. This won't happen will that version, as I light on the keyboard.

ALso I changed the colors to a nice gradient.

attachment.php

Download: recovery-5028-4-chacha.img
    how do i flash into my chacha? any zip format available?

Place the recovery on the root of your SD card, rename to recovery.img, then type the following in terminal emulator:

su
    flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk
    Updated your first post again.

This is CWM 5.2.0.8.

I was pissed the other day when a blackout happened, I could hardly use the recovery because I couldn't see the keyboard. This won't happen will that version, as I light on the keyboard.

ALso I changed the colors to a nice gradient.

cwm_rainbow_adlx_0_1_2_chocolate.png

Download: cwm-5028-chacha.img
    even the rom i done some modification thru dsixda kitchen? so how can i get to flash this recovery to my chacha?

Flash first another CWM, if you haven't already, then you can flash this from CWM directly (using adb and flash_image).

If you have SuperOSR / CM or any rom with flash_image added (ONLY): you can also use my app: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adlx.recoveryflasher which will allow you to flash any CWM or Stock Recovery.