1% Battery Mods - 22.05. Updated links

Search This thread

he_stheone64

Aug 1, 2008
Düsseldorf
Strange, isn't working for me, get errors. I am using the 805 kb aapt.exe file, and i'm trying to decompile the Sense 4 lite framework-res.apk.

Sent from a device waiting for Kernel 3, WAKE UP HTC

I can upload my apkmanager environment, which definitely works. Then you can try it on your end. I just compiled an autobrightness mod tonight in order to double check.

AndroidDude21

Sep 30, 2011
I would like to stay stock even though those roms are so visually pleasing because I feel like with black dragon my data acts up a bit more I have the T mobile us version do you notice anything like this? or is this just basically a general problem regardless?

AndroidDude21

Sep 30, 2011
thank you for the response

I am just kind of confused I was asking if I have stock sense US tmobile base would I be able to flash the blue battery ICS status bar? Or will I basically just get stuck in a boot loop because its based on virtuous? thanks in advance..

Badmiker

Feb 25, 2011
Hi, these look great, I'd really like to install them but I'm a total noob to flashing (though have rooted)
Can you give me some links to 'how to' posts?

Also;

I want the launcher bar to look different; is it easy to change application icons?

Thanks!

he_stheone64

Aug 1, 2008
Düsseldorf
Flashing these mods is very easy, but you need to select the right version for your ROM base. Just copy the zip on your SD, boot in recovery and install zip. Make sure, you do a nandroid before you flash anything.

The launcher bar is currently locked in m.10 files of fusion.apk. We don`t have an m.10 decoder for Sense 4.0 yet - the icons itself can be changed very easy in the apk`s you use there. Just pull them from data/app or system/app and extract with winrar, then you can edit the icons (location depends on the apk). If you have market apps there, which change fairly often, you better do a metamorph do update these as painless as possible. There are plenty of metamorph threads at XDA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Badmiker

he_stheone64

Aug 1, 2008
Düsseldorf
YES

1. I posted back to stock zips in OP

OR

2. via nandroid Restore

OR

3. Copy systemui.apk of your ROM in my update.zip (overwrite my modded version) and flash

Jason Syn

Dec 29, 2007
Denver
I'm getting "the file doesn't exist or is unavailable" from the minus site. Anyone have a mirror for the Virtuous stock 1% by any chance?

Sent from the future using the Tardis

Top Liked Posts