Adapt CS handsfree HD carkit

Search This thread

cloak

Oct 25, 2005
I,ve just received the adapt handsfree carkit/craddle.
I,m running a wwe 1.19 ROM but the HD doesn't support the USB headset.

Does somebody has an idea how to solve this problem.

RichardP_NL

Jan 6, 2009
I have the same carholder, and get the same message when I plug the HD in. That said, the charging and handsfree communication work fine.

However while it is not really a problem I'd like to see a solution too...

edit: Dutch original rom btw.

Penicillin

Jan 6, 2009
This problem can't be solved - the touch hd doesn't support audio out with usb. You have to use the 3.5mm

Vjenne-ICT

Dec 28, 2006
Vjenne
Adapt Car Holder HTC Touch HD

i have the same problem. Is the already solution?

I bought the in the Netherlands the Adapt Car Holder HTC Touch HD.

Vjenne-ICT

Dec 28, 2006
Vjenne
Adapt Car Holder HTC Touch HD

I have upgrade my Touch HD to the Dutty's V3.3 XT SHIP ROM but still doesn't work the Adapt carkit:confused::mad:

Does somebody has an idea how to solve this problem:confused::confused::confused:

Neofolis

Dec 19, 2008
Is there no 3.5mm to USB adaptor that would allow the 3.5mm audio port to be connected to USB peripherals? I don't even know if that would be possible, because I assume it would require some kind of analogue to digital converter, to turn the audio signal into a data stream, but I thought it might be worth people looking to see if such a product exists.

Last edited:

android88

Jan 21, 2012
Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project | Jellybean 4.2.1 | Feb 9 Nightly

A question for Whitehawk, Android88, PartyBoy and anyone else with in depth knowledge .... Would Zeppelinrox V6 have a performance impact on 4.2.1 or is it placebo?

I have usually 100% V6'd my ROMs. I have just been busy and hadn't had time to yet, and now I am feeling like this ROM feels as fast, stable and responsive as anything I have run V6 on ....

T989 on AOKP 4.2.1 (WH 2/9)

IMO, the OS you run it on doesn't make a difference. If you ran it on 4.1, then there isn't a reason why you shouldn't on 4.2.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium