[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
My Whatsapp not let me forget it ...

Epinter you use the app Operadora DDD? It does not work on CM10 or CM10.1 only in stock ... I spoke with the developer he said he must have something wrong in the ROM, you are already aware of something?

I don't use this app. I use other app to handle number prefixes. If he is telling it's a bug on the ROM, it's easy for him to tell us what exactly is happening. Before we solve all major bugs, there's no plan to use time with small app problems. If you get the log I can help you to understand the problem. Maybe the app is not completely ready to run on newer versions of Android.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
The phone don't save date and time. Needs to get from network on every boot. The stock firmware works the same way...

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Then maybe this is the issue with MMS on the 926. Maybe it is able to pull my number during the initial setup somehow but upon reboot can't obtain the same information. This could be why my phone number isn't saved after a reboot.

sent from my xt926 RAZR maxx hd

stas.green

Aug 19, 2010
Saint-Petersburg
My mates from 4pda say that there is no issue with time reset on stock. Dont know what to think...
BTW I also didnt observe that while I was on stock rom.

Last edited:

jtommyj

Apr 24, 2011
I remember a while back when jt1134 was porting over either ICS or J B to the Samsung Fascinate we were having similar issues. We needed to download an app called Set DNS or something like that and manually enter the Verizon DNS addys for MMS to work properly. Details can probably be found in the Fascinate forum. It was at least a year or so ago. Hope that helps you guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Stock firmware don't save date and time too.

Not time I mean phone number. Even so maybe there is a problem with how the phone pulls information from Verizon after reboot.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I remember a while back when jt1134 was porting over either ICS or J B to the Samsung Fascinate we were having similar issues. We needed to download an app called Set DNS or something like that and manually enter the Verizon DNS addys for MMS to work properly. Details can probably be found in the Fascinate forum. It was at least a year or so ago. Hope that helps you guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

this is the information i found

Download set dns from the market and open it up, choose custom and then leave dns1 8.8.8.8 and then dns 2 66.174.92.214

steveo17

Sep 30, 2010
South Amboy
Not time I mean phone number. Even so maybe there is a problem with how the phone pulls information from Verizon after reboot.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

this is the information i found

my xt926 shows an unknown phone number which i'm assuming is why it cant send mms

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
my xt926 shows an unknown phone number which i'm assuming is why it cant send mms

Exactly. Now I don't know if that's just a symptom of the actual problem but all I do know is that mms worked initially when my phone number was shown. Try the dns solution posted above and let us know what happens.

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
tried this too:

turning your phone off taking the sim out turning it back on again, then turning it off and putting the sim back in should solve it.

did nothing

if the apn information isn't as follows, please try inputting it using that settings program i mention above:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2053705

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

if the apn information isn't as follows, please try inputting it using that settings program i mention above:

Also found this post from DR (for a cm10.1 mms fix for the og razr) that references a xda post

I wish I was back on this rom to test it out, but I won't be able to flash until tonight. Sorry guys.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Also found this post from DR (for a cm10.1 mms fix for the og razr) that references a xda post

I wish I was back on this rom to test it out, but I won't be able to flash until tonight. Sorry guys.

From the same DR thread here is a post for another mms fix.

steveo17

Sep 30, 2010
South Amboy

apn does not exist there under mobile networks on cm10.1 any idea where else it might be?

stas.green

Aug 19, 2010
Saint-Petersburg
Checked mms once more. Everything is sent and receved if it helps. On russian 4pda there is an option to reflash radio to get some things working (for XT926). PM and I'll try to find info.

Отправлено с моего XT925 через Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...