[Q] how to setup the internet for the jar of bean?

Search This thread

aronron33

Feb 25, 2011
erm.....i cant go into the google play store or browser although my pc is online-ing...need help for the internet configuration maybe?

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
erm.....i cant go into the google play store or browser although my pc is online-ing...need help for the internet configuration maybe?

Still isn't completely clear what you need. I'm thinking you need to change your Access Point Names (APNs) for your mobile internet settings, but then you're talking about your PC being online which would mean wifi. So which is it? If it's mobile data, then get on wifi, download Tweakker from the Play Store and it should walk you through what to do. If it's wifi issues, then you have to explain more about what the issue is. Does it not turn on? Does it turn on and not scan? Stuff like that. If it isn't wifi, then what does your PC being online have to do with anything?

aronron33

Feb 25, 2011
erm...the jar of bean is a android emulator for pc....what i mean im online-ing is the pc wifi is connected....for the wifi in the emulator it cannot be turn on....and i saw the 3G sign beside the battery sign but i cant load any page in the browser.....so what can i do to connect the pc wifi with the emulator wifi so i wan go in google store in the emulator?

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Ah sorry, yea, never heard of that emulator. Have only heard of the official Google one, Bluestacks, and Genymotion. Not really familiar with them as I've only used the native one a couple of times.

aronron33

Feb 25, 2011
last time i tried to install the bluestack but it come out with the Error 25001. You seem to have Bitdefender antivirus installed. but i didnt install any bit defender anivirus...