Screen :: White balance

Search This thread

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
5,35,80 made mine go quite but, even more than my blue screen one x. 0,0,0 really does seem the best for me. Very natural.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

nealkoy

Nov 9, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Hi, I'd like to share my settings with those who have yellowish tint out of the box.

Adjusted my white balance to the following and bam the whole screen just looks like day and night to me in color difference.

G - 80
B - 130

Note: each screen is calibrated differently so different results are to be expected.

Hope it helps!

Sent from my almighty Xperia Z2

donalgodon

Jan 10, 2010
I doubt very much that there's going to be a set of numbers that will apply universally in any meaningful way, because the displays are bound to vary widely in terms of their actual calibration.

lovemyram4x4

Jun 4, 2008
I doubt very much that there's going to be a set of numbers that will apply universally in any meaningful way, because the displays are bound to vary widely in terms of their actual calibration.

Yeah, every display is different and every display changes over time.

You need to do an actual calibration to get it right and periodically recalibrate to keep it accurate.

Sent from my D6503 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

bane-vs

Feb 28, 2016
i have z2 and recently i got another z2 device and i notice that the display is not the same on both mobiles,theres a difference in white-balance/contrast although the settings are the same on both (contrast 100%/whitebalace r0/g0/b0).on the first one the screen is a little bit more yellowish (red alike tint-warm) and the other one is blueish (tend to be more cool oriented) one some white background.and on a black menus the black is more alike navy/antracide and on the other side brownish.is it normal or is one of two opened/serviced (replaced lcd,etc)?or it can be affected by protective lcd film?

D

Deleted member 4529355

i have z2 and recently i got another z2 device and i notice that the display is not the same on both mobiles,theres a difference in white-balance/contrast although the settings are the same on both (contrast 100%/whitebalace r0/g0/b0).on the first one the screen is a little bit more yellowish (red alike tint-warm) and the other one is blueish (tend to be more cool oriented) one some white background.and on a black menus the black is more alike navy/antracide and on the other side brownish.is it normal or is one of two opened/serviced (replaced lcd,etc)?or it can be affected by protective lcd film?

Its hard to find two identical devices. Sony uses 2 or more screen manufacurers, thats why you cant use another person's settings.

MJ999

Jan 7, 2012
White balance settings with color control is sweet

Try color control if you have root.

Top Liked Posts