[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Vanilla RootBox Build 5 [31/12/2013]

4,330 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,581

By Rox, Senior Member on 20th August 2013, 05:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2013, 05:31 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have problem with one app in all cm10.1 based roms. It's livescore and shows me "unable to load soccer scores".
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.livescore
The Following User Says Thank You to sylar945 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sylar945 Ad-Free

12th September 2013, 07:53 PM |#522  
Flag Humenné
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I am completely discharged phone and and now it is charging.Tomorrow I will write how it turned out.
13th September 2013, 01:33 AM |#523  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus-Tek

I use Vanille rootbox 3 weeks but I've never had such a problem. All things Disables Facebook and others ...

wipe battery stats, bro
13th September 2013, 05:39 AM |#524  
Flag Acquiring...
Thanks Meter: 799

Donate to Me
More
Is there a standalone app for HALO like on PAC? Where I can pin apps to HALO and access them like: Music/Gmail/Messaging. I use HALO to multitask and not view notifications.

Also, I can't tap the tiles button on the notifications shade, the Icon with a face and a few boxes and switching to tiles sometimes cut the transition halfway. I can't post screens but it looks different from PAC's but anyways I love it so far except the fact that I can't access my phone through USB when I'm on 4.2.2 but it's no big deal I just push files wirelessly anyway.
13th September 2013, 05:56 AM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 1,297

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr01nE

Is there a standalone app for HALO like on PAC? Where I can pin apps to HALO and access them like: Music/Gmail/Messaging. I use HALO to multitask and not view notifications.

Also, I can't tap the tiles button on the notifications shade, the Icon with a face and a few boxes and switching to tiles sometimes cut the transition halfway. I can't post screens but it looks different from PAC's but anyways I love it so far except the fact that I can't access my phone through USB when I'm on 4.2.2 but it's no big deal I just push files wirelessly anyway.

you cant tap quicksettings tile because HALO button is taking up too much space in notification bar? i have same problem unless i enable halo(touch the button and let it run)
13th September 2013, 06:06 AM |#526  
Flag Acquiring...
Thanks Meter: 799

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

you cant tap quicksettings tile because HALO button is taking up too much space in notification bar? i have same problem unless i enable halo(touch the button and let it run)

HALO always runs on my phone so there's no other icon on my notifications shade. But there's something wrong with the quicksettings button and the tile layouts.
13th September 2013, 06:27 AM |#527  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 124

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=Dr01nE;45547414]Is there a standalone app for HALO like on PAC? Where I can pin apps to HALO and access them like: Music/Gmail/Messaging. I use HALO to multitask and not view notifications.

App to pin applications for popup window usage

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....paranoid.halo

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
13th September 2013, 02:03 PM |#528  
Flag Humenné
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus-Tek

I am completely discharged phone and and now it is charging.Tomorrow I will write how it turned out.

This morning I had 94% battery
13th September 2013, 08:01 PM |#529  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello guys
how i can use Samsung stock FM radio app at this ROM ? シ
13th September 2013, 08:06 PM |#530  
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majid92

Hello guys
how i can use Samsung stock FM radio app at this ROM ? シ

Dont think so, use spirit fm, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1059296 download it and go to settings audio methos galaxy s2 ICS/ galaxy s3 /note
13th September 2013, 08:06 PM |#531  
OP Senior Member
Mostar
Thanks Meter: 11,581

Donate to Me
More
Simply, you cant. Just spiritfm...

Sent from my GT-I8160
The Following User Says Thank You to Rox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rox Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)