FORUMS

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,622

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th January 2019, 06:36 PM |#27701  
Thanks Meter: 6,053

More
Try the later v4a. Magisk builds.
9th January 2019, 03:38 PM |#27702  
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafasama

So... i'm searching the purple version that seens here to work better with the convolver files. Yes in blue one looks like some convolvers dont apply good here

Did u get ALL THE CONVOLERS working??? If yes than how.... I am on OOS oneplus 3t And only a few convolers work for me here
The Following User Says Thank You to Hemantgits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hemantgits Ad-Free
9th January 2019, 04:25 PM |#27703  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
9th January 2019, 04:32 PM |#27704  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemantgits

Did u get ALL THE CONVOLERS working??? If yes than how.... I am on OOS oneplus 3t And only a few convolers work for me here

I'm not sure if they are working properly but all of the ones I have are changing the sound so I guess yes. I recommend you try the same viper4android I'm using which is the viper4android fx by pittvandewitt and MrWhite214.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Seems this forum have a problem like others where you try to post something and you do post but the post you did is not showing. So you post again and again to get the same result, but suddenly in one attempt try you get all the posts you done flooding the page
9th January 2019, 04:52 PM |#27705  
Thanks Meter: 6,053

More
Your posts.
Edit Delete.
Or report to Mods button.

Convolvers yes all I have tried work.
But could be user has a few corrupted.
9th January 2019, 08:53 PM |#27706  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
the sound is amazing after using this app
10th January 2019, 03:03 AM |#27707  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafasama

I'm not sure if they are working properly but all of the ones I have are changing the sound so I guess yes. I recommend you try the same viper4android I'm using which is the viper4android fx by pittvandewitt and MrWhite214.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Seems this forum have a problem like others where you try to post something and you do post but the post you did is not showing. So you post again and again to get the same result, but suddenly in one attempt try you get all the posts you done flooding the page

For the posting issue, I guess it's the XDA labs app.

When I get the failed to post toast, I'll back out of the app, remove from resents then back to the reply when asked if I want to load the post in progress.

Sometimes can be due to data connection too.

Just sharing form my experience on other threads.

Sent from my Ulefone Armor_X using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to chooks06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chooks06 Ad-Free
11th January 2019, 12:16 AM |#27708  
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 140

More
I can't install latest version 3.0. Install process (magisk module) is interrupted and load the twrp. I have tried to install the zip via twrp also, but it keep reload me back to twrp.

I can still install V4A version 2.4 without any hazzle....

Edit: On version 3.1 there is an explanation that not all devices works with Aroma, if you press vol key up for this setting (as usual). If that's the case you will end up in TWRP.
Then choose option to jump over Aroma by pressing vol key down for that particular setting when you install. When I did that everything was installed as normal, and V4A works great again
11th January 2019, 05:06 AM |#27709  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
On the latest v4a I got stuck in a recovery loop and had to flash cf auto root then twrp and my rom and gapps and custom kernel as well as magisk ofc, it's the stupid outdated aroma installer, I hope they remove that outdated armoa cuz it's depracticated cuz our s5 isn't compatible...

Sent from my klte using XDA Labs
11th January 2019, 06:42 AM |#27710  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
i updated my v4afx today . now it is asking for driver and iam getting error.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190111-114026_ViPER4Android_FX.png
Views:	674
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	4684183  
11th January 2019, 05:55 PM |#27711  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Dear OP

Since Huawei devices were upgraded to EMUI 8, (oreo and above) ... it only allow the installation of 64bit apps and drivers which is way viper4android is not working on any Huawei ROM Oreo or Pie .... Please is it possible to compile a 64bit version of the drive ... this is the best sound mod for android and there is no replacement that can match how to good it is.

A viper addict.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)