How to start being an android / ios professional developer?

Search This thread

seawhale

Aug 10, 2011
How to start the way of being a professional software developer and which is better and easier, ios or android?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

|>/\nte

How to start the way of being a professional software developer and which is better and easier, ios or android?

Android is way better to start developing, because it has way more support than ios, and it's open source. As for how to start developing, pick an android device, go to its forum on xda and find tutorials and guides so you can start experimenting with your device. And of course, have fun modifying your phone.

Reactions: Trozzul

myappgurus

Jul 17, 2019
myappgurus.com
Simple & Effective

Hey First Of All I want to tell you that choose the one which interests you more !
There are many android developers (so many apps too).
But There is lack of sufficient IOS Apps so it would be great if you become expert at it.

Steps:
Join as an intern somewhere in your niche.
Don't leave until you have full understanding of development.
At First Neither of development lang is easy.But once you enter in it.You get more and more interested in it !

To Know More: MyAppGurus.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Android is way better to start developing, because it has way more support than ios, and it's open source. As for how to start developing, pick an android device, go to its forum on xda and find tutorials and guides so you can start experimenting with your device. And of course, have fun modifying your phone.