[APP][SMS][4.0+]SMS Parser - prepare any SMS message!

Search This thread

impedance_not_found

Dec 12, 2023
awesome app! i love the blacklist option integrated with sms body (+ regex) ! but is there a way to send these blacklisted sms in a "spam"/"blocked" folder? so that i can actually view them to check if there isnt any important message...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][SMS][5.1+] Clever SMS - your clever SMS client (ex SMS Parser)

General info:

Clever SMS is your clever assistant app to work on SMS and USSD requests

Current version: 1.3.0

Features:
    Send SMS, get them and pull the most important information out of them. Work with bank and client accounts of mobile operators, customize your requests and put your own melody on them - all this and other additional features of the Clever SMS app will help you to optimize your time and quickly get the necessary data from SMS. Using Clever SMS extensions, you can track your SMS and USSD requests, receive information about bank balances, money spent, the balance of your mobile or Internet account.

Clever SMS Parser Extension - performs the parser function:
    • Analyzes and extracts useful information from your bank’s SMS: check the balance, keep track of expenses or receipts of money, set up a convenient reporting schedule.
    • Work with USSD: with Clever SMS Parser Extension you will always know how many minutes, money or gigabytes are left in your tariff package.
    • Monitors notifications from smart devices around you, from car alarms to smart home alerts: all your gadgets that can send alerts will be under your control.

You can also customize the application to your preferences and sense of humor: set funny tunes to change bank balance and change the text of notifications for funny phrases, make bright widgets or connect extensions and coordinate Clever SMS with your Zooper, Kustom, DashClock.

Do you like to control income and expenses? Clever SMS Parser Extension will provide you with a full account of how much you have spent or received and the analysis of this data. And at the same time everything is strictly confidential: the application does not use Internet access, and your information will be known only to two people - you and your SMS client.

Site with help and instructions: clever-sms.com.ua
    USSD support: clever-sms.com.ua/support/ussd

Clever SMS v 1.3.0: View attachment CleverSMS-1.3.0.apk or Google Play
    Clever SMS Parser Extension Lite v 1.0.1 (USSD Android 8+): View attachment Parser-lite-1.0.1.apk or Google Play
    Clever SMS Parser Extension Pro v 1.0.1 (USSD Android 5.1+): View attachment Parser-pro-1.0.1.apk
    Clever SMS DashClock Extension v 1.0.1: View attachment DashClock-1.0.1.apk or Google Play
    Clever SMS Kustom Extension v 1.0.1: View attachment Kustom-1.0.1.apk or Google Play
    Clever SMS Tasker Extension v 11.0.1: View attachment Tasker-1.0.1.apk or Google Play
    Clever SMS Zooper Extension v 1.0.1: View attachment Zooper-1.0.1.apk or Google Play
    Clever SMS Catalog Extension v 1.0.1: View attachment Catalog-1.0.1.apk or Google Play
    Clever SMS Donation v 1.0.0: Google Play
    Common guys, say something.
    Version 2.0.1:
    1. New setting "Alternative widget" to solve problem with widget background transparency.
    2. Small UI fixex fon Android 2.x
    This is awesome, tried to make my own parser with tasker ( for my remaining sms, minutes and MB ), did something and was good enough but not so advanced. Would be nice if you can include a tasker plugin and pass resulted vars there, so we can integrate this with Zooper ( create our own widgets? ). Thank you and keep up the good work.

EDIT: Here is a quick work for my credit balance :D
    This year? :( oh well, i hope you can do it asap, but it's up to your free time ofc. Posted a pic above too :p
    I read some info about zooper, and I can add zooper support in the next version. But it will be in paid version only. So not year, maybe 1 month :)