good gaming

Search This thread

bullzii

Oct 18, 2011
I am starting to think that thia phone not so awesome for gaming with titles like order and chaos and nova not being available. am I right? Should I return my phone for an IPhone4? Or should I wait abit for software compatibility?

Alucardis666

Jul 27, 2009
Miramar
Android is still developing in terms of the game department. iphone has slightly better apps and better gaming offerings because it has a bigger userbase, but android has better hardware, it just needs some polishing. if you want an iphone then get one. no sense in being unhappy. The 4S is a nice device but too much of an incremental upgrade. I got an ipad 2 and quickly grew weary of ios. so I got an android phone after the disappointing announcement of the 4S. for me it just wasn't what I needed at the moment, but that's not to say its a 'bad' device. if you want better games get an iphone. If you want to be able to tweak your device like crazy and have a fast and responsive phone with a big screen and 4G then keep this phone.

fooldog01

Dec 24, 2008
The gaming will be fine on this phone. The big thing is Gameloft has yet to make their games on the Market listed as compatible with the i777. I can't imagine that will last too much longer.

kytrauma

Oct 22, 2010
Bardstown
I downloaded a whole package of gameloft games from another site( Google it) and have nova2 , assassins creed and quite a few more. All look and play top notch on this phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777

xAnimal5

Oct 14, 2011
Gameloft is protesting the android market. Go to gameloft.com to get their titles, including nova, etc. This phone plays them beautifully, sure the iphone has a wide variety, but quality beats quantity eh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I am starting to think that thia phone not so awesome for gaming with titles like order and chaos and nova not being available. am I right? Should I return my phone for an IPhone4? Or should I wait abit for software compatibility?

Yes get an iPhone 4. That's the perfect solution to not being able to figure something out that really only takes 3 minutes. I've been playing Nove2, Gangstar Miami HD, and a few others for a week now. Get stuck on an OS that decides what you will and should use. Don't keep the ability to make the phone EXACTLY how you want it.

sent from my SGS 2 (AT&T)

gotjpeg

Feb 8, 2010
Why are they protesting? I couldn't find any info on their site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

Has something to do with the fact that google gets a certain % off of each sale same with apple. Only difference is since apple gives the developers no choice on how to sell the app on their platform gameloft has to deal with it, since google does give the developers a choice gameloft chooses to backout to get more money. Kind of a shame since if you really look at it gameloft would make more money if they would sell it on the google market place since users would be able to easily see it and not know that these games were even available outside of the market.

locsplitter

Aug 17, 2010
found some that work.

i did something relating to searching sgs2 games in a certain torrent site...

all good in this hood now..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To Greatly Improve Gaming:

Step 1: Root the phone

Step 2: Install Chainfire3D from market. Afterwards install the Nvidia pluggin and set it to be default (Google it).

Step 3: Download TegraZone

Step 4: Enjoy the games
    did you guys even pay attention to the post earlier in this thread? it has the steps available to fix this problem