[MOD] Transparent MusicPlayer Widget for SGH-M919 - KK Update 4/5/14

Search This thread

wh4g

Jul 16, 2012

The Illest 619

Jun 25, 2011
San Diego
Hope you dont mind but i took your 100% playlist and widget mod and cleaned up the lines a bit in photoshop. Also colored a couple of the grey buttons white as well.

r2unte.jpg

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzbjo9uqxjb1mn0/MusicPlayerWT.apk

Last edited:
Reactions: bungadudu and wh4g

wh4g

Jul 16, 2012
Hope you dont mind but i took your 100% playlist and widget mod and cleaned up the lines a bit in photoshop. Also colored a couple of the grey buttons white as well.

No problem brother, I welcome you coming on board to help. I'm having trouble changing the grey wording in the playlist to ics blue, so if you can I'd really appreciate your help there as well. I have another updated version with a few more tweaks, but want to also add the colored wording before posting. Your help would really speed up the process. Let me know if you're up to the task.

Reactions: The Illest 619

The Illest 619

Jun 25, 2011
San Diego
No problem brother, I welcome you coming on board to help. I'm having trouble changing the grey wording in the playlist to ics blue, so if you can I'd really appreciate your help there as well. I have another updated version with a few more tweaks, but want to also add the colored wording before posting. Your help would really speed up the process. Let me know if you're up to the task.

If you decompile the app i think its in the res/values/ colors.xml file. took a quick look and heres a small preview of it below.. Ill edit these values and see what I can later on.

<color name="default_text">#fff5f5f5</color>
<color name="darkgray">#ff5a5a5a</color>
<color name="colorless">#00ffffff</color>
<item type="color" name="tw_white">@*android:color/white</item>
<item type="color" name="tw_black">@*android:color/black</item>
<item type="color" name="tw_dark_blue">@*android:color/white</item>
<color name="matched_text_color">#ff007ad2</color>
<color name="dialog_title_text">#ffebebeb</color>
<color name="dialog_main_text">#fff5f5f5</color>
<color name="dialog_sub_text">#fff5f5f5</color>
<color name="music_tab_default_text">#fff5f5f5</color>
<color name="music_tab_selected_text">#ffffffff</color>
<color name="music_tab_text_shadow">#ff000000</color>
<color name="music_player_list_group_title">#ffeeeeee</color>
<color name="music_player_list_count">#ffadc1d6</color>
<color name="music_player_list_text1">#fff5f5f5</color>
<color name="music_player_list_text2">#ff9eabb5</color>
<color name="music_player_list_duration">#ff164e76</color>
<color name="music_player_list_conut_info_background">#ff313131</color>
<color name="music_player_list_playing">#ff40afff</color>
<color name="music_player_list_shuffle_divider">#ff262626</color>
<color name="list_main_header_text">#fff5f5f5</color>
<color name="music_player_title_sub">#ffc6c6c6</color>
<color name="music_player_title_main">#fff5f5f5</color>
<color name="music_player_lyric_text_background">#ff1b1b1b</color>
<color name="music_player_lyric_text_color">#ffe6e6e6</color>
<color name="music_player_volume_text">#ffffffff</color>
<item type="color" name="music_player_progress_pane_bg">@*android:color/transparent</item>

wh4g

Jul 16, 2012
That's the problem I'm having, the decompiling & recompiling is really difficult on my phone to the point I've resorted to plain old 7zip.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

The Illest 619

Jun 25, 2011
San Diego
Reactions: Netuser and wh4g

wh4g

Jul 16, 2012
Thank you m8, I'm really appreciative of your invaluable contribution.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

The Illest 619

Jun 25, 2011
San Diego
having trouble recompiling the app after changing the artist color line to an ICS blue for you. If anyone wants to give it a shot

in the res/values/colors.xml theres a line which reads

Code:
<color name="widget_list_artist">#ff808080</color>

this needs to be changed to

Code:
<color name="widget_list_artist">#ff33B5E5</color>

recompile and done.

Anders1984

Jun 23, 2013
problem

Hi!

im having problem with the MusicPlayerWT.apk

managed to uninsall the old with titanium backup.
now when i finally got the new file in place, nothing happens upon restart and of cource my music player is gone.

if i try to install it manually it just says "not installed"

maybe problem with setting permission? which app u use? ive tried total commander and it seems to work in the commander app, but in the file explorer apps it still is on the same permission.

please help me, need the music in tha gym :p

wh4g

Jul 16, 2012
Hi!

im having problem with the MusicPlayerWT.apk

managed to uninsall the old with titanium backup.
now when i finally got the new file in place, nothing happens upon restart and of cource my music player is gone.

if i try to install it manually it just says "not installed"

maybe problem with setting permission? which app u use? ive tried total commander and it seems to work in the commander app, but in the file explorer apps it still is on the same permission.

please help me, need the music in tha gym :p

It will not work if you try to install it as a regular app. Use ES file explorer to push the app to the system/app folder then sett permission.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WELCOME TO MY VERY FIRST MOD.​

I know it has been a while, but I have finally decided to update this mod with a new and updated icon and of course a 25, 50, and 75% transparent play list.

I'm still having trouble changing the "artist list" color to blue, but I'll update it as soon as I figure it out or find a way around it. Never the less, if anyone knows how or have any idea on how to successfully change the color feel free to share.

The mod remains the same with no need to flash (except for the Kitkat version which needs to be flashed in recovery). Just download, copy, rename to MusicPlayerWT.apk and paste in your phone's system/app. Set permission to rw,r_,r_, reboot and enjoy.

PLEASE SHOW SOME APPRECIATION BY HITTING THE THANKS BUTTON.

IT TAKES LESS THAN A SECOND TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION AND ENCOURAGE MODDERS TO SHARE THEIR WORK.

NOTE: Original stock player has been added in the download. Rename to MusicPlayerTW before pushing.

Previous updates and screen shots are in the second post on page 2

All downloads are now compatible with Viper4Android Audio Effects FX v2.3.1.5

The first 4 downloads here are Stock with a twist and the last 4 downloads have a new icon

ATTENTION

THIS KK UPDATE HAS AND UPDATED ICON & MUST BE FLASHED IN RECOVERY FOR IT TO WORK. I'LL TRY TO POST THE APK LATER.
    100%Transparent music player with 100% transparent play list update added in op.

IF YOU LIKE MY POST HIT THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW.

IT TAKES LESS THAN A SECOND TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION AND ENCOURAGE MODDERS TO SHARE THEIR WORK.[/QUOTE]
    can you created a full Transparent MusicPlayer Wid:cool:get like this

Thanks for throwing out the challenge see bellow the adjustments I have made. I hope you like em.
    Rename the apk of your choice to the original MusicPlayerWT.apk before pushing it.

IF YOU LIKE MY POST HIT THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW. IT TAKES LESS THAN A SECOND TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION AND ENCOURAGE MODDERS TO SHARE THEIR WORK.
    New links posted bellow.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c72kiv4s1tgx6z8/36UNHadhkB

IF YOU LIKE MY POST HIT THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW. IT TAKES LESS THAN A SECOND TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION AND ENCOURAGE MODDERS TO SHARE THEIR WORK.
    NICE!!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app