[Q] probleme with camera black screen

Search This thread

boys501

Dec 2, 2009
hi i have a probleme with my m7 the camera doesn't work its black screen i can't take picture when i click in the button to take a photo they click but they didn't take anything my m7 work with th android revolution hd 71.1 for one month i reflashed it but same problem i tried another rom (viperone) and the same problem
photo.php

OptimusDan

Feb 5, 2013
Toronto
hi i have a probleme with my m7 the camera doesn't work its black screen i can't take picture when i click in the button to take a photo they click but they didn't take anything my m7 work with th android revolution hd 71.1 for one month i reflashed it but same problem i tried another rom (viperone) and the same problem
photo.php

I'd suggest taking it back to stock and see what happens... This sounds like a issue related to the ROM not being installed properly. Correct me if I'm wrong.

boys501

Dec 2, 2009
i have flashed it with stock rom but i have the same problem no camera i have tried a diagnostic application the front camera dont work too

Prophet16

Feb 23, 2012
Fremont, CA
Use a can of compressed air and blow it through the speakers grills. Sometimes lots of dust builds up on the speakers and the volume gets lower overtime. I cleared out my speakers a while ago and I was amazed at how much louder it became.

boys501

Dec 2, 2009
Use a can of compressed air and blow it through the speakers grills. Sometimes lots of dust builds up on the speakers and the volume gets lower overtime. I cleared out my speakers a while ago and I was amazed at how much louder it became.

we speack about a camera not about a speacker

boys501

Dec 2, 2009
hi i have replaced the 2 cameras frontal and the back in my htc & i still have the same probleme!!!! i dont know whay have u any idea !

Top Liked Posts