83 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By MysteryHero, Member on 26th February 2010, 01:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2010, 04:54 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
The Concept is unfinished and I've wrote that on the first post, your phone represents you as a person, the way you customize it and the way you use your phone is something that shows user preference. I posted the UI concept early to show how the development process is launched, and give you a more personal side to the development scheme in the future. There isn't a lot to see but you should clearly grasp how the future of the project should be expanded to.

26th February 2010, 05:58 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
As it is now it reminds me of a winmo theme. I think there might even be a facade theme running around that has a similar feel to it.

As an android ui i think it has potential to be amazing since as far as i can see development on android, atleast in terms of a homescreen/ui seems to be more open.. if not untapped. I would love to see the psd of this one, maybe making it in to a community theme could make this one really pop?

just my .04.
26th February 2010, 07:03 PM |#13  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanalog

As it is now it reminds me of a winmo theme. I think there might even be a facade theme running around that has a similar feel to it.

As an android ui i think it has potential to be amazing since as far as i can see development on android, atleast in terms of a homescreen/ui seems to be more open.. if not untapped. I would love to see the psd of this one, maybe making it in to a community theme could make this one really pop?

just my .04.

At this stage I don't think I'm going to release a PSD or any sort in the future. The aim of the concept is to make it look luxurious and clean, and I hope the future revisions will give a better understanding on the concept I'm going for.

The revision 003, has heavily inspired Winpos 7 UI ''Metro'' yet I liked the ease and simple application scroll from it so I wanted to add something similar yet tweaked for my concept. Each box should have an Icon that resembles the box but I didn't finish them. Here is the 2nd screen being revealed, the next revision will probably explain a little more about the concept and it's unique application database and a small rehaul of the 1st screen.
27th February 2010, 12:40 AM |#14  
OP Member

More
I've uploaded the third revision, feedback is welcome , thanks for all the views
27th February 2010, 01:22 AM |#15  

More
It looks like this is turning into a home replacement, not a theme..
27th February 2010, 01:57 AM |#16  
Seattle, Washington

More
Look into building themes for SweeterHome. Almost all of the features in your concept can only be done with a home replacement.
27th February 2010, 04:51 AM |#17  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,437

More
sweeter home.
27th February 2010, 05:01 AM |#18  
Flag Towson, MD, USA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanalog

just my .04.

Looks like WinMo7///Zune HD, heh, but that's not a bad thing.

I like it except that it's not very smooth (see the text...).
27th February 2010, 06:31 AM |#19  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryHero

I've uploaded the third revision, feedback is welcome , thanks for all the views

may you DM me the psd file for the launcher please i would like to make a metamorph of it. thanks

very nice concept
27th February 2010, 06:46 AM |#20  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyundersea

It looks like this is turning into a home replacement, not a theme..

i concur with this statement
27th February 2010, 08:25 AM |#21  

More
I'd say it looks awesome cuz it delivers info and being simple at the same time! I would want my phone to view what I want most,..and the guy got the point! Sure is Plus!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)