Thread Closed Email Thread
29th July 2012, 09:02 PM |#101  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Great theme.

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to aljo00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aljo00 Ad-Free
30th July 2012, 01:08 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
ok, i hope this is ok to do this and obviously full credit goes to kroz46 and Vertumus for asul v2.1 theme, but I was playing around with it and managed to extract just the circle battery mod if anyone wants it.

i've flashed it on RR JB3.0 and it works just fine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wpvric

Obviously the full theme is awesome and you should go for that first, but if you just want the circle battery mod. And kroz, I mean no disrespect to your excellent work in any way, so i'll happily remove all trace of this if you so wish
The Following User Says Thank You to hankhandsome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hankhandsome Ad-Free
30th July 2012, 02:24 AM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa
Thanks Meter: 9,900

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eep2378

No problem. I was thinking of posting a thread in our(i777) forums for it. With proper credit of course. You ok with that?

sure mate no problem, putting a link to your thread going to mine will be much appreciated,

Quote:
Originally Posted by II_DiE_4

Excellent theme on RR 3.0. Have 2 questions:

1) The original backgrounds zip can be flashed for RR3.0 too? it says 2.0 cm10

2) Found some black letters on dark backgrounds, like when you try to add widgets for Apex their names cant be read. And also the numbers in the SMS are very difficult to be seen. Thats all i can remember now.

Thanks

1. yes mate you can flash the background zip provided on any version of ASUL,
2. for apex, sorry i did not touch it on my theme, maybe it is apex issue? for mms, will try to look at it but it is also part of the original inverted mms.apk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhandsome

ok, i hope this is ok to do this and obviously full credit goes to kroz46 for for asul v2.1 theme, but I was playing around with it and managed to extract just the circle battery mod if anyone wants it.

i've flashed it on RR JB3.0 and it works just fine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wpvric

Obviously the full theme is awesome and you should go for that first, but if you just want the circle battery mod. And kroz, I mean no disrespect to your excellent work in any way, so i'll happily remove all trace of this if you so wish

it's fine with me mate, but please also all credits Vertumus who is the original creator of that battery,

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljo00

Great theme.

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

thanks mate,
30th July 2012, 02:41 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroz46

it's fine with me mate, but please also all credits Vertumus who is the original creator of that battery,

Thankyou, and posts altered accordingly
30th July 2012, 03:32 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 564

More
I have root Box 1.7 on my Phone.
I have flashed asul theme 2.1 and It doesen't work complet, Phone.apk and contact.apk are not working.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2
30th July 2012, 03:36 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spevil07

I have root Box 1.7 on my Phone.
I have flashed asul theme 2.1 and It doesen't work complet, Phone.apk and contact.apk are not working.

it will not work mate since version 2.0 and 2.1 is for jb roms only

download version 1.0 on 2nd post and flash it over your phone running rootbox1.7
The Following User Says Thank You to kroz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kroz Ad-Free
30th July 2012, 08:12 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 564

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroz46

it will not work mate since version 2.0 and 2.1 is for jb roms only

download version 1.0 on 2nd post and flash it over your phone running rootbox1.7

Works fine!!!!

30th July 2012, 08:15 AM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spevil07

Works fine!!!!

if you want the lockscreen blue wave you can also flash the patch also on second post,
30th July 2012, 09:51 AM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhir_g2007

Kroz you are amazing man...and have you thought about releasing your mods in different colors

let see if i can, and will check that out, for now i want to fix all the issues on my theme, still a lot of improvement is needed in here,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilencerOfLambs

Kroz if you ever wanna do it in different colours then you can send all the icons to me. I'll do a batch gradient convert and send them back to you.

wow mate i am not aware of that, that it can be done,
but sad to say that there are so many stock icons that i left as it is, and many of them are .9.png which i think need to be decompile first,
i tried changing color of .9.png but it is distorted,
maybe i will make this theme perfect for my taste and preference then i will come to you and ask for your help if i think it is about time to make it in different color, what i need now is to incorporate it in theme chooser as what is planned, ive been looking for some tutorial and empty base to start with but i can't still find any,
thanks for all you help raja, you made it there... you were born for this, but sad to say we studied electronics, hahaha
congratulations again mate for the title,

---- e d i t ----

for those who want to try different background
3rd post updated with some background patches

stock background
pure black background
stock rr background
asul v1.0 background
asul v2.0 background
The Following User Says Thank You to kroz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kroz Ad-Free
30th July 2012, 02:04 PM |#110  
Retired Forum Moderator
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,297

More
kroz mate, great work, can i make a slight port for slim rom please, full credit will of course go to you, thanks in advance..
30th July 2012, 02:12 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixsta

kroz mate, great work, can i make a slight port for slim rom please, full credit will of course go to you, thanks in advance..

hi mate, sure you can, no problem with me,
thanks mate for your interest

i think my latest release will also work on slim when they will release slim jb,
but for now since slim is still in ics this won't work, so you can port it for slim ics
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, asul, blue, kroz, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread