[THEME] ** [ Asul 5.1.1 ] ** [CM10 | 10.1] [+ inverted apps] [Mar.23]

4,184 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,900

Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd July 2012, 05:10 PM |#21  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Thanks for your great work. It looks awesome.

sent from my GT-I9100 with Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to freak.hh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift freak.hh Ad-Free
22nd July 2012, 05:14 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.hh

Thanks for your great work. It looks awesome.

sent from my GT-I9100 with Tapatalk 2

your welcome mate and thanks also,

pinadala mula sa aking galaxy s2 gamit ang tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to kroz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kroz Ad-Free
22nd July 2012, 05:21 PM |#23  
Flag Vaasa
Thanks Meter: 44

More
thanx for a realy good work, realy like this mod
The Following User Says Thank You to LINJEinc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LINJEinc Ad-Free
22nd July 2012, 05:24 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINJEinc

thanx for a realy good work, realy like this mod

thanks mate, im glad you like it,

The Following User Says Thank You to kroz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kroz Ad-Free
22nd July 2012, 05:31 PM |#25  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,143

Donate to Me
More
Kickass!Its great seeing this.I know how much time must have gone into it to do each of those changes.Much appreciated!

I hope to write a tutorial soon for everyone which will help you to make this into an apk file for the theme chooser.
The Following User Says Thank You to SilencerOfLambs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilencerOfLambs Ad-Free
22nd July 2012, 05:37 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilencerOfLambs

Kickass!Its great seeing this.I know how much time must have gone into it to do each of those changes.Much appreciated!

I hope to write a tutorial soon for everyone which will help you to make this into an apk file for the theme chooser.

yeah that would be great my friend, maybe 1 step at a time, ive been looking for it since i started but havent seen any good tutorial about that, its a bit complicated since it should be working on any phones running cm9,

another thing, most of the icons or should i say all of the icons were not originally mine,

thanks for the support my friend, as always,

22nd July 2012, 05:40 PM |#27  
Flag in the North ;)
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thumbs up
Thanks m8 for your awesome work.
Looks fantastic again.
The Following User Says Thank You to XConvict For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XConvict Ad-Free
22nd July 2012, 05:46 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XConvict

Thanks m8 for your awesome work.
Looks fantastic again.

as long as i have my s2 and having support from you guys, as long as this thread is alive, i will never stop,

2nd plan is to make this available to not just to aokp but also to cm9 / aosp based roms,

22nd July 2012, 05:53 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 10,032

More
Great work mate. Not using AOKP Rom so can't check it but will be waiting for ur theme for CM9 Roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to MyLifeRocks10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MyLifeRocks10 Ad-Free
22nd July 2012, 05:59 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lipa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeRocks10

Great work mate. Not using AOKP Rom so can't check it but will be waiting for ur theme for CM9 Roms.

thanks mate, 8 thanks per day is not enough, i can't hit your buttons,

well it is partially working when i test it on latest cm9 nightly, it has already packed with some icons on cm9 settings, the only bug that i saw is that the toggles are not themed because it is different file, and the pulldown circle button is distorted, and some other hidden icons,

thanks,

22nd July 2012, 06:14 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 10,032

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroz46

thanks mate, 8 thanks per day is not enough, i can't hit your buttons,

well it is partially working when i test it on latest cm9 nightly, it has already packed with some icons on cm9 settings, the only bug that i saw is that the toggles are not themed because it is different file, and the pulldown circle button is distorted, and some other hidden icons,

thanks,

No worries mate. Yea in CM9 Rom toggles are named as stat_... rather than toggle_... like in AOKP. But anyway will be eagerly waiting for ur next version.
Also is multi dpi inverted play store full working?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, asul, blue, kroz, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread