FORUMS
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys,

my friend is looking for an app that records lucid dreams. She says there is one but in only works on an iphone. do you know if there is also an android app for that...

Thanks,

ITbavaria
25th June 2012, 04:53 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Hate to break it to you (and your friend), but there are absolutely no apps that record dreams (of any kind). There are apps that supposedly help you reach the right state of sleep...but that's about it. I'm fairly certain that you can get mp3's that'll do that.

Save yourself the trouble and meditate for free...follow lucid dreaming guides online. Shortcuts USUALLY don't work...either way, you'd look silly sleeping with a phone.
25th June 2012, 06:39 PM |#3  
SifJar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrlvgn

Hate to break it to you (and your friend), but there are absolutely no apps that record dreams (of any kind). There are apps that supposedly help you reach the right state of sleep...but that's about it. I'm fairly certain that you can get mp3's that'll do that.

Save yourself the trouble and meditate for free...follow lucid dreaming guides online. Shortcuts USUALLY don't work...either way, you'd look silly sleeping with a phone.

Do people often watch you while you sleep?
25th June 2012, 05:40 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
The lucid dreaming app from Alexander Stone works very good. It records your dreaming activity. If you want better data you can even connect it with a Zeo Mobile.
26th June 2012, 06:37 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xt720

The lucid dreaming app from Alexander Stone works very good. It records your dreaming activity. If you want better data you can even connect it with a Zeo Mobile.

How exactly does an app record your dream? Jack into your brain? Do you connect electrodes to your body? Maybe it wirelessly connects, or has special x-ray dream powers?


Quote:
Originally Posted by SifJar

Do people often watch you while you sleep?

No, but they would if I strapped a phone to my face and said it recorded my dreams.
26th June 2012, 06:58 PM |#6  
SifJar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrlvgn

How exactly does an app record your dream? Jack into your brain? Do you connect electrodes to your body? Maybe it wirelessly connects, or has special x-ray dream powers?

Nope, it uses your phone's gyroscope/accelerometer to monitor the movements of your mattress, and somehow figure out your sleep pattern in that way. Doesn't record your dream, just figures out your sleep pattern, and then uses some sort of voice reminder when it believes you are in REM sleep to trigger lucid dreaming.

EDIT: FYI, took about 20 seconds of research for me to find this.
27th June 2012, 03:17 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifJar

Nope, it uses your phone's gyroscope/accelerometer to monitor the movements of your mattress, and somehow figure out your sleep pattern in that way. Doesn't record your dream, just figures out your sleep pattern, and then uses some sort of voice reminder when it believes you are in REM sleep to trigger lucid dreaming.

EDIT: FYI, took about 20 seconds of research for me to find this.

Oh. So it doesn't record your lucid dreams! And here I thought you were trying to make a point, but instead, you were just making useless comments. Thanks for clearing that up.

So when I said this:

Quote:

Hate to break it to you (and your friend), but there are absolutely no apps that record dreams (of any kind). There are apps that supposedly help you reach the right state of sleep...but that's about it. I'm fairly certain that you can get mp3's that'll do that.

Save yourself the trouble and meditate for free...follow lucid dreaming guides online. Shortcuts USUALLY don't work...either way, you'd look silly sleeping with a phone.

...you only read the part where I said you'd look silly sleeping with the phone. The whole part about saying there are apps to help you reach the right state...

Oh well. Maybe you'll be me next time, slick.
27th June 2012, 10:46 AM |#8  
frenzyboi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 767
 
More
So you need an app that use gyroscope etc to record your body movement etc when asleep and conclude?
23rd January 2015, 11:12 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Thumbs up
Im looking for one also!!!
19th November 2015, 10:35 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Greetings


Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your app’s download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
Andella Crol
AppSuch.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes