Zitoun DC COMICS. Canceled

Search This thread

FuzzFuzz

Oct 10, 2008
Amsterdam
hi Zitoun,

I am a Hong Kong user. I come across a big problem while using your superman theme on my Touch Diamond. All of theme features can be operated on my phone except the big "S" wallpaper. When I choose the wallpaper jpg. file and hold to show the shortcut bar (i.e. like right-click mouse in the Windows). The error will alarm to me like Photo 2. After I copy this jpg. file from internal storage to the machine storage by RESCO Explorer and choose it to be a wallpaper in Today. The black background still exist like Photo 1. So I disable the function of TouchFLo3D. The big "S" wallpaper can be shown but the quality is so poor and blurred like Photo 3. On the other hand, the big "S" wallpaper can be shown in normal by using internal photo viewer like Photo 4. Please help me to address this trouble problem, or whether this theme cannot be used on Chinese WM6 ? Thank you for your help.

Max

Not sure how you select you wallpaper settings, but I can advise you to use the settings tab on your phone, select background and browse to the picture of the big s.
If no other options are given, it should pop up right away.
Otherwise, if it gives the option to change transparancy or something, reduce it to 0%, this is what causes the blur as you call it.

hope this helps

bink5

Nov 8, 2008
Ok this is my first time posting so bear with me. first off thanx for the theme i love superman.. i have one problem though. i dont kno if its a personal prob or something with the theme but wen im looking thrugh my pics and i tap one to look at it full screen while in landscape i see the pic jus fine. its just wen i try to tap the pic for more options the options pop up as if i had the phone in portrait mode. i dont kno wats wrong. any suggestions........ thanx

Lervasen

Oct 17, 2008
Zitoun , your superman tf3d isn't working on my phone. thw tsk is.how do i install the tf3d one-used total commander and copied to windows root-still not working and not found as a theme on the theme selection in today screen ?please help

badger99

Jun 19, 2007
Zitoun,

I am a using Sprint's HTC Pro. I and am too am having the problem while using either the superman theme or Batman theme on my TouchPro. All of theme features can be operated on my phone except the big "S" wallpaper or the Batpaper.jpg. When I choose the wallpaper jpg. file and set it as the today screen background, the black background still exists behind the TF3d clock. When I disable TouchFLo3D, the wallpaper shows up on the Today screen without any problems. But I can't get it to show when TF3D is enabled.

I've hard reset my phone and just install the TF3D config 6.7 and .Net 3.5 and your themes. So nothing else is running or installed.

Has anyone else come across a solution to this problem?

Thanks you for your help.

badger99

Jun 19, 2007
after many more hours of searching I found a little utility that will change the background in TF3D.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=427463&highlight=wallpaper

The problem is that when you apply the theme it doesn't apply the background image to the TF3D tabs.

I'm sure this is my error by not placing the files in the correct spot. Where should they go? I see a lot of people mentioning something \internal storage\... but I do not see the folder anywhere. Is this something I need to create? If so where?

With this utility I can change to the superman wallpaper whenever i want. But for some reason the none of the Batman images will work. But any other image works fine.

Last edited:

Hackersoft

Nov 4, 2008
Man, Zitoun....nice work, as always !!!
Are you a Star Wars fan ? :) A Star Wars Theme would be cool...
CLASSIC trilogy of course ;)

I would definately 2nd this. Your themes are excellent (although slight visual bugs on the Touch Pro when in landscape mode). But a star wars theme would be very well appreciated.

Trident

Sep 1, 2005
Disney World
Would anyone be willing to post a link where this theme might be found? I'm guessing that DC Comics asked that it not be shared- so maybe we could just call it the Hero theme?:confused: