1st November 2012, 12:15 AM |#12271  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Please, delete this.
1st November 2012, 12:33 AM |#12272  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Off topic myself but.......
This thread is so infuriating, clearly a lot of replies should be in Q&A and not in development.
Even after a mod as tried to implement a point it still goes on.
People just don't seem to get the concept do they.
1st November 2012, 12:53 AM |#12273  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 1,624

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGB17

Off topic myself but.......
This thread is so infuriating, clearly a lot of replies should be in Q&A and not in development.
Even after a mod as tried to implement a point it still goes on.
People just don't seem to get the concept do they.

No they don't, at least not yet. I just did another massive thread clean, so I'm hoping eventually people will get the message.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TeeJay3800 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TeeJay3800 Ad-Free
1st November 2012, 01:14 AM |#12274  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay3800

No they don't, at least not yet. I just did another massive thread clean, so I'm hoping eventually people will get the message.

Just a thought... maybe this thread should be moved to general, and the bug-reports thread from general moved here. The wiki even states this thread is for support and the other one is for bug reports... Just because it's been that way so long.

I wish you luck in keeping this thread clean, and polite.
The Following User Says Thank You to EdwardN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EdwardN Ad-Free
1st November 2012, 01:35 AM |#12275  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Just to return in topic...

these are the issues I have found so far (with the 18v4 build/kernel, default settings and vsel):

-phone runs smooth for hours, but when it starts lagging the worst application is the contacts/phone app: making and answering a call is almost impossible

-there are seldom reboots but not really bothering; I'm using Italy 2.51 baseband (by the way, the baseband changer app shows 2.51.1, is that an updated version or just the same one?)

-lately I noticed a battery drop as well, after 60% it goes to to 49%, but did not have it before so I think it is also due to battery life

-the animated wallpaper selector found in modified gapps does not install within the zip and, installing it manually, it crashes when I select a wallpaper

moreover, I wonder why there is no way to import any working voice dialer over the very bad JB one... the old GB one used to work perfectly and they say the ICS version of the new one (worse anyway) was at least working
1st November 2012, 02:40 AM |#12276  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to fix SMS 160 char. ?!
Now I have only 80 char / SMS . Any idea !? Thanks .
1st November 2012, 03:07 AM |#12277  
Flag here. there. everywhere.
Thanks Meter: 311

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelH1427

Guys, this afternoon my brother bought a Xperia T Skyfall, I realize that our phone rock thanks to this Rom !!!!!!!

PS: IP67 ftw!!!

Our phone is the best ahahaha !!!!

Congrats to your brother and I'm glad you appreciate the rom. But can you please contain your excitement to either:

A) defy general or
B) yourself?

Sent from my MB526
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syllogyking For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift syllogyking Ad-Free
1st November 2012, 03:38 AM |#12278  
Thanks Meter: 428

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gafanhotz

Yes you can. Well... Since a lot of users are asking for it, I'll make an minimal gapps based on latest gapps, asap.

Don't bother, tejus k.v have already posted the updated minimal gapps few pages back. Download it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fideliofidelio

I have full gaaps installed but now want only the minimal. Should I delete manually all gaaps from system and then flash minimal zip?

It's something I can't resolve.

Not recommended! Do fresh install instead. But you can free up space from system by deleting /system/user/srec folder (it's used for offline voice recognition, not necessary), also the foreign languages files from /system/tts folder, files from /system/media/audio/ringtone (just shift them to sd card ringtone folder), replace Google now with normal search app. That's ~40mb saved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhupatib For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhupatib Ad-Free
1st November 2012, 05:27 AM |#12279  
Thanks Meter: 225

More
New camera apk. It has all camera features of Android 4.2 like Photo Sphere and filters. Working awesome on Defy

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/10...-photo-sphere/

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
1st November 2012, 05:32 AM |#12280  
Flag Mar Del Plata
Thanks Meter: 553

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Photosphere not working (not aligned correctly), could be a problem of the motion sensor? because I can not adjust the compass
1st November 2012, 05:39 AM |#12281  
Flag Surat, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss442

Photosphere not working (not aligned correctly), could be a problem of the motion sensor? because I can not adjust the compass

flash this file. contains all new libs for photosphere and editor to work

sorry...seems there is a newer test version.

devhost.xda-developers.com/hjM
source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1965895

do note that sphjere view still doesnt work!!!

ciao
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.1, cm10, cyanogen 10 for defy, defy cm10, defy rajnikant, defy+ mb526, eppy+quarkx= motorola rolled, future is here, god, jellybean, nicholas, omsk, quarx > chuck norris, quarx for world emperor, quarx gooood, quarx myth of defy!, quarx our defy deity, quarx rlz, quarx the chosen one, quarx thou...areth...god, quarxorola, singapore, take that motorola, winged doom, zee defy is the best

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)