Thanks Meter: 38

Donate to Me
More
No screenshot in phone option jb builds

Sent from my MB525 using xda premium
7th September 2012, 04:11 PM |#7372  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Don't mean to offend anyone but please guys don't discuss your problems unrelated to this rom here. This is a support thread for jb. Every time i come here to check anything new regarding rom's progress, all i find is - some discussing about thumbnail folder or other tricks. Least we can do for the dev is to keep this thread clean.

Sent from my MB526
The Following User Says Thank You to lief.erl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lief.erl Ad-Free
7th September 2012, 04:16 PM |#7373  
Flag Bogotá, Colombia, Colombia
Thanks Meter: 866

Donate to Me
More
I don't know if no one notice before that some people have boot loop problems every time that they change something on the system and some others never have this kind of problems. I used to have their kind of problems, even a small change in build.prop (like set power collapse) gave me boot loops. Later, I found out that my stock recovery was broken as well (it was almost impossible to me access to it) and my custom recovery suddenly start to gave me an error on wipe.

I had to make a reflash of my original sbf, then rooting, install cwm and custom Rom again and my system was ok again. Never gets a boot loops again for make changes on the system.

I use to install multiple things on my cell. From cm7, gingerspeed, cm9 and cm10. Different kernels and mess up with multiboot and touch recovery. I think in some point that wiping data/cache/dalvik stop working right since I didn't have to enter again Wi-Fi password or setting again my alarms, but those symptoms started when I installed cm10.

Someone can explain why sometimes this malfunction comes? Someone had experience this himself?

Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi MB525 usando Tapatalk 2
7th September 2012, 04:42 PM |#7374  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 656

More
I noticed hot reboots when selecting USB mass storage.

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium
7th September 2012, 04:46 PM |#7375  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @non4

Why not add this instead of Apollo?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1350164

Its a better player and DSP works too!

I'm running with Google Music and in last 4 - 5 builds i have problems. Sometimes cant play all songs and i must restart phone, cant read some ID3 tags & album pictures, random crashes,... im unhappy with this player
7th September 2012, 05:19 PM |#7376  
Flag Honfleur
Thanks Meter: 126

More
quarx can you add things such as supercharger automaticly please ?
I'm doing nothing and the RAM is at 90%.. :/
7th September 2012, 05:25 PM |#7377  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3,640

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelH1427

Ooops!! Nooooooooooooo! Yet another discussion of supercharger automatically??????? Please search this thread and it was concluded that it will not be included
The Following User Says Thank You to premaca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift premaca Ad-Free
7th September 2012, 05:39 PM |#7378  
Flag Surat, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:

V6 won't buy u extra ram....most probably ur ram is at 90% coz of cached processes. Which is a very very good thing....more ram does not mean more performance

Edit. Speaking abt the ROM itself . Getting system ui crashes when on custom themes. Especially when moving to silent mode, or if I change themes

All d best quarx!!!

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
7th September 2012, 05:42 PM |#7379  
Flag Viña del Mar
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:

Go or download a process manager, like android assistant or android system info, and look for the app that is using all the RAM, and uninstall it, or just close it manually.
7th September 2012, 05:51 PM |#7380  
Flag Honfleur
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharaththeunique

V6 won't buy u extra ram

ah ok thanks you

Quote:
Originally Posted by premaca

it will not be included

thanks for info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak3993

Go or download a process manager, like android assistant or android system info, and look for the app that is using all the RAM, and uninstall it, or just close it manually.

thanks you very much im gonna try
7th September 2012, 06:15 PM |#7381  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
OT Alert!

All ones that downloaded my app, please go to original thread and redownload it. I fixed the icon problem! (Icon was invisible)

yuo mean vsel calculator ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.1, cm10, cyanogen 10 for defy, defy cm10, defy rajnikant, defy+ mb526, eppy+quarkx= motorola rolled, future is here, god, jellybean, nicholas, omsk, quarx > chuck norris, quarx for world emperor, quarx gooood, quarx myth of defy!, quarx our defy deity, quarx rlz, quarx the chosen one, quarx thou...areth...god, quarxorola, singapore, take that motorola, winged doom, zee defy is the best

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)