Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 1,391

lemonspeakers

Jan 11, 2009
New York
Magisk Material fingerprint icon
No animation. No useless icon on pin secure start-up screen after restart.
(looks brighter on device)

Screenshot-20181209-211723.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KCE8U93a3LGKp4KKlxoAjzpa9Va_150m

HELP! This module caused my screen to go completely off. The screen doesn't turn on. I cannot long press the phone to turn on or off. I cannot even tell if the screen is on or off.
However, if I plug the phone into the computer, the windows USB sound rings the connection. It also plays the disconnect tone when I unplug it.
I can't get into fastboot.
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

Edit: Fixed. Avoid this module.

Last edited:

estapagu

Jun 30, 2011
Reactions: -MrMM-

nima0003

Mar 30, 2013
Aurora
HELP! This module caused my screen to go completely off. The screen doesn't turn on. I cannot long press the phone to turn on or off. I cannot even tell if the screen is on or off.
However, if I plug the phone into the computer, the windows USB sound rings the connection. It also plays the disconnect tone when I unplug it.
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

You went into edl mode on accident, just hold volume up and down then power till it goes in fastboot.

anthonyg45157

May 7, 2012
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

Do you by chance have the TMobile version? Just asking cause I flashed this module and had no issues. I couldn't load it though magisk I had to flash in TWRP. No issues at all even used it to swap other icons

lemonspeakers

Jan 11, 2009
New York
Reactions: zymphad

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
Device is T-Mobile flashed to international. This module caused my phone to seize up. I had to do a complete factory reset. Removing the module via uninmod didn't help.
Did you flash via TWRP, or Magisk?

*Edit* I see from a few posts back that you flashed with Magisk. It worked for me (international) when flashed with TWRP. You could give that a try.

Last edited:

mentaculus

Jan 7, 2013
So is there any progress for removing the icon for certain screens? E. g. showing on the lockscreen but not ambient display? That would be ideal, but it's probably way more involved than just replacing some system files.

lemonspeakers

Jan 11, 2009
New York

Top Liked Posts