[ROM] ODJDub HD Express 1.0 Thunderbolt Sense 3.0 Fully Working Landscape!!! 4.16.12

Search This thread

icedventimocha

Love this rom so far, being able to lock in landscape Is freaking awesome!!! One problem I ran into is boot manager says unsupported device (maybe something in build.prop?) Not a big deal since I can just manually set the variables but idk if it will cause problems with anything else. Great work, can't wait to see where this rom is going.

Last edited:

icedventimocha

I don't mean this in a negative way....but how does the lag in this rom compare to stock sense 2.1 roms? I've had bad luck with sense 3 lag.

The usual answer is "try it and see" but I'm waiting for the version with fully functional lock screen with weather. It's my favorite sense 3 feature and I do change the shortcuts

Its actually not laggy at all even with stock kernel.

Reactions: Panzer87 and recDNA

justinswidebody

Jun 20, 2010
Ok the new work around for the lockscreen shortcuts and weather lock, is you first have to select a shortcut that is not the phone.apk, after that it will all work.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
Ok the new work around for the lockscreen shortcuts and weather lock, is you first have to select a shortcut that is not the phone.apk, after that it will all work.

I see in op you now change the shortcuts except phone. I assume weather wallpaper updates as you travel within usa?

Last edited:

justinswidebody

Jun 20, 2010
You can even change phone. Phone just can't be the first shortcut you select for some odd reason. Say the blank shortcut that's on the lockscreen from default. When you open up the shortcut settings it shows the phone.apk. change that to a different shortcut and everything will work. You can then go back and change it to the phone.apk

takylo

Mar 29, 2010
Raleigh
Great ROM, but...

Okay the ROM is great. Very fast and smooth. However I did notice some bugs.

1. If you pick Honeycomb lock-screen and try to charge the phone. The Boot animation appear (whirlwind) and doesn't stop displaying until you disconnect the charger adapter. Doesn't make a different whether a desk or car charger.

2. Mobile data drops in and out

3. GPS takes a while to lock-in.

4. Airplane mode will enable but takes a while to disable it

5. When I reboot, unable to get Hot Restart to work

Still testing if I see anything else I will let you know. Again I love this rom. :)

Reactions: recDNA

dachef3184

Sep 21, 2010
How many widgets does everyone have?

Also I get a foreclose on the 3rd weather widget one as an fyi

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tedkord

Feb 14, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I can't change the lockscreen links no matter what I do, and can't enable weather on lockscreen either.

Also, TiBu won't find the backed up apps, even when I manually point it to the folder on my SD card.

Giggity

Panzer87

Apr 12, 2011
Did you go to rosie utility to change phone.apk to another app first?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

dachef3184

Sep 21, 2010
Also try to redownload wipe and flash again. it took me 3x before it worked

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Panzer87

Apr 12, 2011
Yep, as per the OP.

Giggity

Ok, then I would probably reflash. I reflashed earlier and it worked fine

Panzer87

Apr 12, 2011
Can someone post some screenshots of this rom?

Thx

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

a6f9c15d-971e-8dd3.jpg

a6f9c15d-9732-3103.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-04-19_17-26-44.jpg
    2012-04-19_17-26-44.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 355
  • 2012-04-19_17-26-51.jpg
    2012-04-19_17-26-51.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

amaury48

Nov 21, 2009
Tallahassee, Florida
The screenies in post #75 (which is what I got when I flashed this rom) don't look anything like the the pics in the OP's post. I like the Blue kinda theme, battery and sync icons in blue along with the blue wallpaper. Looked thru the rosie skins and only found 1 skin (current one). Couldn't download any others thru HTC. how can I get my phone to look just like the pics in the OP? also all the Font and icons appeared to be alot smaller and harder to read the text beneath them. Liking the rom, nice to have some thing else to flash for a while, keep up the good work guys. Have a feeling when all is said and done with this one, it will be a premier rom to have on our TB......

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ODJdub_Thunderbolt.png

The Team:
    outerdepth
    justinswidebody
    Diablo67
    the_plattypus
    chubbzlou01
    sarkisdx

HUGE Thanks to the following:
    BuffoGT for the base
    GruesomeWolf and Team Nocturnal
    TommyTomato
    Team Synergy
    Virus
    Gnufabio
    Donators

Hello, XDA!!!

This is the new thread and home for the Express for Thunderbolt. I am pleased to bring you the best ROM ever for our phones. This is a mashup of the HTC Flyer tablet pc's ROM and the Evo3D (Shooter) ROM. I am happy to say this ROM is lightning fast and has been tweaked and had enhancements done to the sound and display to bring you a brighter more vivid screen and enhanced sound over the stock. This ROM has all the goodies from the HTC Flyer, and all the functionality of our Thunderbolt's. It has tons of features which I will list below. Enjoy the ROM and please read the OP in entirety. We don't want to clog up the page with unnecessary discussion.

THIS ROM IS STILL BETA SO THINGS WILL BE UPDATED AS FOUND!!!!

That being said here are the goods...

The Goods:
    -Fully working landscape
    -4G!!!
    -Landscape Sense 3.0 Lockscreen with weather
    -Beats Audio
    -Working camera
    -Hacked Wifi-Hotspot
    -Added apps, removed unwanted bloat
    -New Visual Voicemail
    -Working Shortcuts
    -Weather on Lockscreen
    -Tons of others!!!

BUGS
    -You tell me

-Planning on more customizations for the future update!!!

**Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. We are not responsible if you brick your phone. Please follow all install instructions.

**Do not discuss off topic things on this thread. It is for developmental purposes. PM me if you need to discuss anything not really appropriate for the purpose of the thread, but is ROM related.

Installation:

1.Download ROM
    2.Copy ROM to root of SD card
    3.Wipe all userdata/factory reset
    4.Flash ROM
    5.Enjoy your new toy

Changelog:

**IN ORDER TO ASSIGN SHORTCUTS & WEATHER, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTUCTIONS BELOW:
    1.In personalize, select edit lockscreen.
    2.When popup menu appears, select Rosie Utility in order to edit shortcuts.
    3. Hit done, then check shortcuts.
    4.To assign weather to lock, do above method, except choose shortcut lockscreen from popup menu. Uncheck add weather box for no weather, or leave it checked to have weather on lockscreen.

ODJDub Express 1.0

-Initial Release

Download Link:http://www.androidfilehost.com/main...pth/Justinswidebody/3xpreSs BolT ODJDubHD.zip
    Hello Themers!!!

Hey, guys. I am sorry for not being more active on this thread. I will see what I can do about theming your fusion to make it look identical to the op. So far, we just have the stock look working for this port.

I will look into this this weekend. I am sure I can hook it up for ya'll. I think it is totally do-able, so don't fret. Keep up the thanks and support. Glad you are freaking over the theme and not ROM issues, lol!:cool:
    Hey Guys!!

Oh yes I do, I remember all the best stuff I've used in the past! That's where I got my start here was the dash forums. Rom is running great so far great work and welcome back to Xda!!! :D

I am gonna be working very closely with Justin over the next week, and I am going to get the best customizations for the ROM and stability as far as we can push this. I am glad you guys are liking this so far. We want to keep you guys coming back for more. I promise you will want to!!:D
    this is for me too
    Music App Screenshots

Can you please show a screen shot of the HTC Mucic Player (widget and the actual app), it never worked in Landscape for me correctly.

Sure I can do that check them out below.

First: The Widget
    2012-04-17_11-18-17.jpg

2nd: Landscape View of Application #1
    2012-04-17_11-18-38.jpg

3rd: Landscape View of Application #2
    2012-04-17_11-18-48.jpg