Screen brand new S5

Search This thread

00negative

Aug 9, 2010
Here is what the screen looks like on my brand new s5. Doing a screen shot from the device shows none of these purple marks.

uploadfromtaptalk1397874153620.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

raziel36

Jan 22, 2009
Screen is busted.. return it, preferably as quickly as possible so they can't claim you did it by dropping or abusing it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using xda app-developers app

00negative

Aug 9, 2010
Nothing, that is the way it looked when first powered on. Agreed it does suck. Just got it today and turned it on for first time maybe an hour ago

00negative

Aug 9, 2010
Screen is busted.. return it, preferably as quickly as possible so they can't claim you did it by dropping or abusing it.

It will be going back tomorrow. Hopefully they don't pull any of that ****.

hibby50

Jan 26, 2008
forum.ppcgeeks.com
Return it prontoo

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Where did you get it? If retail store you would think they would power it on beforehand

00negative

Aug 9, 2010
Yep will be. Was a gift actually for my gf so they didn't activate it in store.

xRogerxC

Oct 2, 2010
The Seven Seas
I'd say that depends on personal choice. What may look good to one person, may look like craps to someone else :)

Sent from my VZW HTC One M8 via Tapatalk Pro

Dennisg34

Jan 30, 2013
New Hampshire
Doesn't say too much about the quality control of those SAMOLED displays.

Why are there so many of you HTC M8 trolls on our GS5 forums?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Why do you speak such broke. English on every forum post?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

From looking at his username it looks of Hispanic origin, so I'm guessing English isn't his first language..

xRogerxC

Oct 2, 2010
The Seven Seas
Why are you so defensive? I actually own a Note 3, S5, One M7 and One M8. Troll? Not. Honest ? Yes. Now quit being a fanboy and run along junior.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Dennisg34

Jan 30, 2013
New Hampshire
Why are you so defensive? I actually own a Note 3, S5, One M7 and One M8. Troll? Not. Honest ? Yes. Now quit being a fanboy and run along junior.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Wasn't being defensive at all, a lot of people in these forums have notice a lot of M8 users trolling here, tons of comments have been removed by mods because of this. I guess just by looking at your Sig I wasn't able to see the fact you owned more than one phone...Fanboy? (I know what it means, just don't understand the derogatory use of it here).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    have you got it replaced?

Yeah the store I bought it from replaced it almost without question. They checked it for drop or water damage but that was all.
    My girlfriend just got one. I was hoping to root, Rom, and mod it, but no such luck yet. Damn. Hopefully it will b cracked. I'm using the M8 as daily, it's a great phone, and so Is the S5. No sides taken here. Hopefully I'll b seeing u guys in the development threads sooner, rather than later.

And I'm glad they replaced it for u OP.
    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app