[Q] DownGrade from KitKat to ICS ROM

Search This thread

sudheer60

Jan 22, 2013
Chennai
Hi Xda DEV's,
Currently I am on Custom based KITKAT ROM.I want to downgrade my neo v to ICS based custom ROMS.Can i follow the standard procedure of placing the new ROM in SD Card and then install the kernlel,followed by ROM installation(including all Wipes) or is there any other procedure i need to follow for the downgrading?

Thanks,
Sudheer

wolvgank

Aug 9, 2011
SAMARINDA
Hi Xda DEV's,
Currently I am on Custom based KITKAT ROM.I want to downgrade my neo v to ICS based custom ROMS.Can i follow the standard procedure of placing the new ROM in SD Card and then install the kernlel,followed by ROM installation(including all Wipes) or is there any other procedure i need to follow for the downgrading?

Thanks,
Sudheer

just search in the forum use flashtool.

rjbaraiya

Jun 18, 2013
Vadodara
Hi Xda DEV's,

Thanks,
Sudheer

The partition table scheme for kikat roms is different than that of ICS or jellybean rom.
Hence I suggest you to first to flash the stock ftf and after that flash the kernal you want and the rom u want to install.
This will restore the scheme to one that is required by ICS or jellybean :)

Hope this helps :D
Hit thanks if it helps :)