4 Way Extended Power Menu Tab S T700 8.4

Search This thread

EMSpilot

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 31, 2012
Show Low
Samsung Tab S T700 8.4 4 way Extended Power Menu Mod: Download here: 4 Way Extended Power Menu Copy to SD Card and flash via TWRP!!

This should work on NF7 or NF9. I have only tested NF9. Let me know!!

If you want to use this in your Rom. Please feel free as long as you give credit!!!

Please Hit Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidNorris

riker147

Jul 11, 2011
NF9, rooted and using Xposed. This is not working for me.

Sent from my NCC-1701 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

scopecreep

Jul 25, 2013
Anyone brave enough to try this on the 10.5 yet? I'm using Xposed for now but would love to ditch that for the exact thing I need without the bloat.

mikeyek

Aug 5, 2014
Can't seem to get this working for my NF9. Rooted and have your debloated ROM installed, flashed with TWRP but still don't have it. No option in developer either. I'd love to have this working though. Any suggestions?

toofimoofi

Sep 22, 2013
Tried it on Tab S 10.5. Didnt work. And my finger reader stopped working :(

Ps: ****.. i had to do a restore... and i didnt backup my system files just user apps so Im ****ed. Its gonna take ages to setup everything as it was :(

128gb microsd full of apps! :0

Last edited:

EMSpilot

May 31, 2012
Show Low
If someone will send me there android.policy.jar for 10.5 I can mod it so it works properly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk 2

toofimoofi

Sep 22, 2013
If someone will send me there android.policy.jar for 10.5 I can mod it so it works properly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk 2

Ill send u mine right now.. 2 sec

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Sent. Check ur inbox

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Sent. Check ur inbox

Wait . That was frlm my note 3. Lol. Sorry i was surfing on my phone. 2 sec ill send u correcg one

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Wtf... my tab s physical buttons are not responding!!

God damn thundrrom!

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Ok. Sent u the correct one now :)

EMSpilot

May 31, 2012
Show Low
4 Way Extended Power Menu for the Tab S T800 10.5

Sent. Check ur inbox

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Wait . That was frlm my note 3. Lol. Sorry i was surfing on my phone. 2 sec ill send u correcg one

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Wtf... my tab s physical buttons are not responding!!

God damn thundrrom!

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Ok. Sent u the correct one now :)

Here is the deodexed flashable OP for 4 way Extended Power Menu 10.5. http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-s/general/4-extended-power-menu-tab-s-t800-10-5-t2840924

Enjoy and Don't forget to hit thanks!!!!

Last edited:

Y.G.

Jul 14, 2012
Tried flashing via CWM and it didn't work. I'm assuming it had more to do with me being on Odex rather than not using TWRP.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

EMSpilot

May 31, 2012
Show Low
odex

Tried flashing via CWM and it didn't work. I'm assuming it had more to do with me being on Odex rather than not using TWRP.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yes you must copy android.policy.jar to system/framework and delete android.policy.odex. Make sure you have a nandroid or backup first and find out if your Rom already has mods in android.policy.jar as this will overwrite them.

Thanks

skeeterpro

Jan 8, 2011
Iowa
Odd. Have flashed three times using TWRP (F9 TW stock rooted). Doesn't seem to stick. TWRP flashes "successfully" but to no avail. MD5 checked out.

EMSpilot

May 31, 2012
Show Low
deodexed

Odd. Have flashed three times using TWRP (F9 TW stock rooted). Doesn't seem to stick. TWRP flashes "successfully" but to no avail. MD5 checked out.

Are you deodexed? If not look in system/framework and see if you have android.policy.jar and android.policy.odex. If so you need to rename android.policy.odex to android.policy.odex.bak. and test. DO A SYSTEM NANDROID FIRST!!!

Thanks

skeeterpro

Jan 8, 2011
Iowa
Are you deodexed? If not look in system/framework and see if you have android.policy.jar and android.policy.odex. If so you need to rename android.policy.odex to android.policy.odex.bak. and test. DO A SYSTEM NANDROID FIRST!!!

Thanks

Done. Stuck at Samsung logo. Flashed nandroid restore.

All good. :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Tab S T700 8.4 4 way Extended Power Menu Mod: Download here: 4 Way Extended Power Menu Copy to SD Card and flash via TWRP!!

This should work on NF7 or NF9. I have only tested NF9. Let me know!!

If you want to use this in your Rom. Please feel free as long as you give credit!!!

Please Hit Thanks!!!