Nothing. delete this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sumgag

Apr 9, 2009
It worked like charm... thanks bro

Also, can we use speedy droid scrpt for bloatware removal or what is the preffered option???

sumgag

Apr 9, 2009
Check Xperia P section for speedy droid script. I was using sony mobiles earlier...

I used ROM toolbox lite from Jrumm y... Kinda worked however lost will be helpful...

Sent from my Micromax A88 using xda app-developers app

vasu4m

Aug 11, 2008
help...

The whole process is working and much similar to canvas 2 on jelly bean. i did all this by myself (by searching internet and porting etc) and i've tried this on my own phone. working.

Downloads:
Drivers
Flash Tool
CWM Recovery for canvas music
TWRP Recovery 2.5 for canvas music
Stock Recovery
UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04
MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
Optional: Stock SP Flashable Rom

Procedure:
1. Download everything except the rom (optional)
2. Install drivers and place CWM Recovery and MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt inC: drive. and UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04.zip in your phone's sd card.
3. Extract and run SP Flasher Options-DA Downlad All-Speed-Force to high speed, check this (enable)
4. Click "scatter-loading' and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt from C: drive.
5. Uncheck all options (if checked), click on recovery and chose CWM Recovery.img from C: drive.
6. Click Download, OK on warrning. SP Flasher will search for phone.
7. Now u have to connect your phone to pc when it is powering off. For ease, Connect your phone in charging mode to pc and then power it off.
8. Wait, SP Flasher will recognize your canvas music and will start flashing.
9. A green circle will indicate that the flashing has completed.
10. Disconnect your phone and press Volume Up+ Volume Down+Power on. select recovery to go to CWM Recovery. Or press Volume Up+Power on and select Recovery.
11. Once in CWM Recovery, make a backup. (Optional, Highly recommended)
12. Flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04.zip
13. Reboot.
OR
Replace CWM Recovery with TWRP Recovery if you want TWRP Recovery. Both are tested and working.

Press Thanx. :) please.

I am trying to follow ur guide i am able to get to the step where we have to connect the phone and switch off but my phone is not recognised and the tool stays searching for phone. anything i am doing wrong here

dextrorotatrix

May 17, 2013
You need to have the VIA COM USB drivers installed for the computer to recognise the preloader...
I guess he forgot to add that step...

kamlsarao

The whole process is working and much similar to canvas 2 on jelly bean. i did all this by myself (by searching internet and porting etc) and i've tried this on my own phone. working.

Downloads:
Drivers
Flash Tool
CWM Recovery for canvas music
TWRP Recovery 2.5 for canvas music
Stock Recovery
UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04
MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
Optional: Stock SP Flashable Rom

Procedure:
1. Download everything except the rom (optional)
2. Install drivers and place CWM Recovery and MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt inC: drive. and UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04.zip in your phone's sd card.
3. Extract and run SP Flasher Options-DA Downlad All-Speed-Force to high speed, check this (enable)
4. Click "scatter-loading' and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt from C: drive.
5. Uncheck all options (if checked), click on recovery and chose CWM Recovery.img from C: drive.
6. Click Download, OK on warrning. SP Flasher will search for phone.
7. Now u have to connect your phone to pc when it is powering off. For ease, Connect your phone in charging mode to pc and then power it off.
8. Wait, SP Flasher will recognize your canvas music and will start flashing.
9. A green circle will indicate that the flashing has completed.
10. Disconnect your phone and press Volume Up+ Volume Down+Power on. select recovery to go to CWM Recovery. Or press Volume Up+Power on and select Recovery.
11. Once in CWM Recovery, make a backup. (Optional, Highly recommended)
12. Flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04.zip
13. Reboot.
OR
Replace CWM Recovery with TWRP Recovery if you want TWRP Recovery. Both are tested and working.

Press Thanx. :) please.

Can we insall Canvas 2 a110 Roms on canvas music ?
As both have same resolution i.e. 480*845 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts