unable to flash hardspl or any rom - get [00068002] on SD flash, error 262 on RUU

Search This thread

typhoonn

Feb 16, 2009
Hello i have exacly same problem like in post 1. unable to flash hardspl or any rom - get [00068002] on SD flash, error 262 on RUU..and i try every solutin , but i can not fin orginal rom HER_TMUK_1211103_1050500_WWE_Ship.exe.. i can acer to tri color boot, , can someone uplod please or , giv me nother solution... herm300 ipl-1.01 spl -1.04...T-Mobile MDA Vario II (HTC Hermes 300)

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Hello i have exacly same problem like in post 1. unable to flash hardspl or any rom - get [00068002] on SD flash, error 262 on RUU..and i try every solutin , but i can not fin orginal rom HER_TMUK_1211103_1050500_WWE_Ship.exe.. i can acer to tri color boot, , can someone uplod please or , giv me nother solution... herm300 ipl-1.01 spl -1.04...T-Mobile MDA Vario II (HTC Hermes 300)
Your T-Mobile rom can find at http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=reposi...e_mda_vario_ii_htc_hermes_300_rom_update_1.21

Liam_K

Dec 24, 2010
Madrid
you have to run SSPL.exe from the file explorer. It has to be run from the PHONE memory, NOT the sd card.
Try a hard reset, both soft keys and reset with stylus. Hold all buttons until it asks if you wish to reset to factory (or something like that, you get the idea). Push "r" on slideout keyboard then "space"key. you now have to go through the alignment and everything again.
Even if you use this method, make sure you install Hard SPL V7. It is safer than anything else. You should also have checked what radio rom you were using as it has now been downgraded to 1.116.x.x, this may cause you some trouble later too.
Use the sd card method to fix this as it appears safer than using the pc. Just make sure you have got Hard SPL installed and have a charged battery. DON'T just think you can put it on the charger while flashing AS IT DOESN'T CHARGE...

Cheers...:D

That's pretty vital information that has been left unsaid in all the posts I saw...
The sspl has to be run from the phone memory NOT the SD card?
Thank you so much...I boot from SSPL that i saved on SD card along with the renamed folder but it just stays in Dee's bootloader and nothing more. That maybe the solution now...
There is a guy that posted a video on YouTube and hell on earth if he isn't stoned or brain dead as he bundles his way through the explanation. Thank you for clarifying it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app