FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [04/08][v4.2][DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

4,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,951

By bajee11, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2013, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2013, 04:50 PM |#1281  
Union NJ
Thanks Meter: 709

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexm420

I had some problems with maps not allowing my device to sleep. Get better battery stats and wakelock detector. And check Battery under settings. If I notice my device not entering deep sleep while the screen is off then I usually have to reboot and that fixes it.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

I have a few apps I use that i dont like to see constantly running...maps..Google+..Ive been using Titanium backup widgets for those apps. I didnt realize you could do that and Ive been using TB forever lol. I just have a widget for whatever app I want like Google+ and have it set to freeze/defrost. So if I hit it..it opens up Google+. I hit it again it freezes it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasvncnt1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jasvncnt1 Ad-Free

18th June 2013, 09:45 PM |#1282  
Flag Halifax, NS
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasvncnt1

I have a few apps I use that i dont like to see constantly running...maps..Google+..Ive been using Titanium backup widgets for those apps. I didnt realize you could do that and Ive been using TB forever lol. I just have a widget for whatever app I want like Google+ and have it set to freeze/defrost. So if I hit it..it opens up Google+. I hit it again it freezes it.

You really should check out Greenify available here on XDA. Does what you describe, but even better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12packabs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 12packabs Ad-Free
18th June 2013, 10:04 PM |#1283  
Union NJ
Thanks Meter: 709

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12packabs

You really should check out Greenify available here on XDA. Does what you describe, but even better.

Thanks tried it dont really like it. Didnt work for some apps. I know there was a way to do that but didnt want to get into it. TB is working well for me this way but thanks!
19th June 2013, 05:25 AM |#1284  
Thanks Meter: 2,900

Donate to Me
More
Message from Bajee

Recents Improvements- Continues

small preview .. Not yet finished.

I'm planning on to make 2 different versions, according to Dark RootBox option (White/Dark)

Source: https://plus.google.com/107766449895...ts/iMQW7Bea3U5
The Following User Says Thank You to kilometers4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kilometers4 Ad-Free
19th June 2013, 05:58 AM |#1285  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Holy ****, been wanting to figure out how to do this for the longest time. Thanks bro!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
19th June 2013, 06:01 AM |#1286  

Donate to Me
More
Another Message from Bajee

Recents - Dark RootBox

You will have two options:

Dark RootBox - Disabled : White Recents Items
Dark RootBox - Enabled: Dark Recents Items

Screenshots included.

Source: https://plus.google.com/107766449895...ts/UWQR1xztDyp
The Following User Says Thank You to kilometers4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kilometers4 Ad-Free
19th June 2013, 07:21 AM |#1287  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
How I do enable lock screen navigation ring ?
19th June 2013, 03:41 PM |#1288  
I have a bug where there is no notifications but my led stays on.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
19th June 2013, 09:47 PM |#1289  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wwefan07

I have a bug where there is no notifications but my led stays on.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Are you referring to the Battery LED? The option to toggle Battery was removed in the latest nightly 06/18 so the light will stay yellow or green when plugged in. Neverendingx mentioned this on the Q/A thread.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
20th June 2013, 02:00 AM |#1290  

Donate to Me
More
Message from Bajee

Battery Updated

So all new batteries have been merged and I just tested them all. A few of them might have smaller battery percentages font but that's due to the extensive graphic work around it. I made an option for those who would like to use it: Battery PAC. This option will be available in RootBox settings and it will allow you to use PAC for everything else but keep battery with it's original colours.

Source: https://plus.google.com/107766449895...ts/ZYGRHvEhf4S
23rd June 2013, 08:06 AM |#1291  

Donate to Me
More
Message from Bajee

This nightly should fix audio issues with d2 devices and include several new features.*All devices with hardware keys will be able to rebind their keys with these functions:

* 0 – Nothing
* 1 – Home
* 2 – Back
* 3 – Menu
* 4 – App-switch
* 5 – Search
* 6 – Voice Search
* 7 – In-App Search
* 8 – Power Off
* 9 – Notification shade toggle
* 10 – Expanded desktop toggle (not currently working, should be fixed soon)
* 11 – Kill App
* 12 – Last App
* 13 – Custom App

All hardware keys will be customizable, including the back key. So if you’re looking for “Long press to kill” in ROM Control, it won’t be there anymore because you now have the option of rebinding your back key to anything you want. You will also be able to access RootBox settings as a floating window by pressing the RB toggle. A new battery style has been added (RUSH) so I suggest you try that out along with PINK halo background for the ladies. Enjoy this nightly and expect a stable release in the next day or two.

Source: https://plus.google.com/107766449895...ts/1yURKYEj4yN
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kilometers4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kilometers4 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)