FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [04/08][v4.2][DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

4,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,951

By bajee11, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2013, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2013, 12:12 AM |#681  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Also in tablet mode, notification icons appear to be "faded" compared to the same icons in the status bar:

It doesn't look quite so bad in the screenshot, but in practice I find that the icons in the nav bar are incredibly difficult to see. None of the transparency settings seem to have any effect...
The Following User Says Thank You to radeon_x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift radeon_x Ad-Free

14th February 2013, 12:31 AM |#682  
Flag FN43
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [13/02][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by radeon_x

Also in tablet mode, notification icons appear to be "faded" compared to the same icons in the status bar:

It doesn't look quite so bad in the screenshot, but in practice I find that the icons in the nav bar are incredibly difficult to see. None of the transparency settings seem to have any effect...

If your using Nova launcher then it may be the setting under Nova settings/desktop/show shadow. Make sure that is un checked.

Also you may get more responses if you bring this stuff up in the rootbox support thread in the gs3 general forum.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
14th February 2013, 12:36 AM |#683  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [13/02][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFO

If your using Nova launcher then it may be the setting under Nova settings/desktop/show shadow. Make sure that is un checked.

Also you may get more responses if you bring this stuff up in the rootbox support thread in the gs3 general forum.

I'm using Apex, but anyway it's nothing to do with shadows. I don't need or expect support - I'm just reporting a bug
14th February 2013, 12:40 AM |#684  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,951

More
There's currently several bugs I want to fix concerning TabletUI.. Specially the notifications being cut off on the systembar. I'll do so when I get some free time this weekend.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bajee11 Ad-Free
14th February 2013, 01:59 AM |#685  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Thank you for such a great ROM everything is working great and I get great battery life

14th February 2013, 02:30 AM |#686  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
When i try to install version 3.7.1 it works but when i flash gapps the google apps are crashing i cant even set up the phone, downloading version 3.7 to see if it happens on the version
14th February 2013, 02:49 AM |#687  
Flag GTA, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 462

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayghotra

When i try to install version 3.7.1 it works but when i flash gapps the google apps are crashing i cant even set up the phone, downloading version 3.7 to see if it happens on the version

You should go to the support thread. I installed 3.7.1 with 12/12 gapps fine. Everything running smoothly.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to DarthDerron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarthDerron Ad-Free
14th February 2013, 04:08 AM |#688  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDerron

You should go to the support thread. I installed 3.7.1 with 12/12 gapps fine. Everything running smoothly.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

okay i got it to work but when i try to set up the shortvuts on the lockscreen, i go straight to the password input i dont see the slider or the shorcuts, do you guys know how to fix that cause i cant seem to find the setting
14th February 2013, 05:40 AM |#689  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayghotra

okay i got it to work but when i try to set up the shortvuts on the lockscreen, i go straight to the password input i dont see the slider or the shorcuts, do you guys know how to fix that cause i cant seem to find the setting

As stated many times in this thread, goto support thread and post questions.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
14th February 2013, 07:00 AM |#690  
Flag manheim
Thanks Meter: 2

More
awesome rom, was running synergy when totally lost all network connections and couldn't get them back. came across this rom and haven't looked back, so smooth and haven't had a single issue and it has amazing battery life, thanks dev for the awesome work!
14th February 2013, 10:11 AM |#691  
Quote:
Originally Posted by koc88518

Sick Sick Sick update

I always wanted Hold Back to Kill to come back ( old habbits of just holding back )

This rom is now becoming one of the more upscale rom great job.

1) Stable
2) Fast & Light
3) Battery Friendly
4) Pie
5) Constant Updates

Now we just need muti window and 4.2.2 ha ha love this ROM

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)