FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: HTC One or sticking with HTC EVO 4G LTE?

HTC EVO 4G LTE

25 Vote(s)
40.98%
HTC One

36 Vote(s)
59.02%

Who's switching to the HTC One?

371 posts
Thanks Meter: 86

By MARIO SHARK, Senior Member on 4th March 2013, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Judging by the fact that I'm in the middle of a two year contract, I'm not so sure if I'll be jumping to the HTC One. What are your thoughts? Is it worth the money to switch, and do you think you are gonna get it?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

4th March 2013, 06:53 PM |#2  
Flag Apopka, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,239

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO SHARK

Judging by the fact that I'm in the middle of a two year contract, I'm not so sure if I'll be jumping to the HTC One. What are your thoughts? Is it worth the money to switch, and do you think you are gonna get it?

As someone that literally buys a new phone every year, I might get this. However, I won't be able to get it until summer, but something new might be available by then, so we'll just have to wait and see. The money is right, but I'd like to know that there's something else coming with an SD card slot. We'll just have to see what's in store for summer.
The Following User Says Thank You to eXplicit815 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eXplicit815 Ad-Free
4th March 2013, 07:08 PM |#3  
Flag Grapevine, Texas
Thanks Meter: 844

Donate to Me
More
Re: Who's switching to the HTC One?
I'm getting it. Gonna buy out a month of my moms contract and then she'll be due for an upgrade

The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppeerr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cuppeerr Ad-Free
4th March 2013, 08:35 PM |#4  
Flag St. Paul
Thanks Meter: 346

More
Luckily its not a huuuuge jump from the EVO so I'll be sticking with this phone. Plus LTE won't arrive to my area until 'October 2014’ so there's definitely no hurry for me. Kinda wish I would've held onto my 3D.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delakit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Delakit Ad-Free
4th March 2013, 09:15 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Me. But work is buying it, and it will be on AT&T (so I'll actually have LTE).

FU Sprint for not bringing LTE to Denver in a reasonable time frame.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrxlvr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wrxlvr Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 12:41 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Holding off on this phone. I've owned all of the Evos but won't be buying this one. Sprint sucks. I'm waiting until a couple months remain on my contract and then jumping ship to Verizon. Verizon has 4g in my city and have for almost a year and I'm stuck here with Sprint's ****ty 3g service that won't even load a Google search in a decent amount of time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exSD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift exSD Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 01:17 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 628

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exSD

Holding off on this phone. I've owned all of the Evos but won't be buying this one. Sprint sucks. I'm waiting until a couple months remain on my contract and then jumping ship to Verizon. Verizon has 4g in my city and have for almost a year and I'm stuck here with Sprint's ****ty 3g service that won't even load a Google search in a decent amount of time.

Yea I agree. Verizon is just a gauge master with the bill, otherwise I'd go too.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Rippley05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rippley05 Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 01:33 AM |#8  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 184

More
I'm most probably getting it, but not sure whether I'm staying on Sprint or not. Each carrier has its own advantages and disadvantages.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyTechnoBoy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrazyTechnoBoy Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 01:49 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Isn't our evo sprints version of the one. What is changing and how is the one x on sprint differnt than the evo lte other than the way it looks physically

The Following User Says Thank You to sand1303 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sand1303 Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 01:58 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand1303

Isn't our evo sprints version of the one. What is changing and how is the one x on sprint differnt than the evo lte other than the way it looks physically

HTC one, not one x

5th March 2013, 02:22 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
So what is different about the evo and the one x coming.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)