[ROM][AOKP][Build 40][4.0.4] Unofficial AOKP - Updated 6/25

1,016 posts
Thanks Meter: 928

Post Reply Email Thread
14th June 2012, 08:34 PM |#101  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Temple run and auto rotate all work fine here.

15th June 2012, 01:58 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon11

I've had two issues, which have caused me to reflash this. So far neither has returned, though I haven't reapplied my settings.
First issues involve auto hiding the bar. How does one get it to show again? Also, when it hides screen presses seem inaccurate. It is as if the screen is registering inputs based on an unhidden screen if you get my drift. multiple instances of this on radiant defense.
second also involves the bar.sometimes the navigation buttons shrink to a minuscule scale... Strange.
Over all though, this rom is really nice, my favorite by far so far. Thank you for your hard work. I currently put cream cheese on bagels for a living, but hopefully soon I can send a donation your way. Wonderful work

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

You can put the navigation bar show/hide toggle in the power menu through ROM Control, so when you hide it, just hold the power button and bring the power menu up to re-enable it.
15th June 2012, 05:08 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Curious if there is a way to over clock to 1.5ghz even when I setcpu to 1500 it nver seems to run t that speed. Any ideas?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using Tapatalk 2
15th June 2012, 05:54 AM |#104  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,314

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboury83

Curious if there is a way to over clock to 1.5ghz even when I setcpu to 1500 it nver seems to run t that speed. Any ideas?

Just choose performance mode in ROM settings. It will auto-clock to 1.5GHz. You can't set it on your own because Nvidia put a regulator on the kernel if I'm not mistaken.
The Following User Says Thank You to NYCHitman1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NYCHitman1 Ad-Free
15th June 2012, 08:57 AM |#105  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1

Just choose performance mode in ROM settings. It will auto-clock to 1.5GHz. You can't set it on your own because Nvidia put a regulator on the kernel if I'm not mistaken.

Hopefully we get a custom kernal soon that allows manual freq
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nekromantik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nekromantik Ad-Free
15th June 2012, 06:15 PM |#106  
Flag Waterloo
Thanks Meter: 413

Donate to Me
More
I love this from and it is so fast and smooth that I have trouble even thinking about going back to stock, but there is no ntfs support which is a must for me....if there's anything I can do to help implement it let me know but I'm just starting with development so I'd need some instruction or direction to instructions

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
16th June 2012, 12:04 AM |#107  
Flag The land of no-iPhones
Thanks Meter: 1,147

More
Anyone else having the "issue" where either when you rotate the screen or unplug the tab from the dock it flashes black and then back on perfectly? its not a HUGE problem but it isnt very elegant.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using XDA Premium HD app
16th June 2012, 12:12 AM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag McPherson, KS

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStormer

Anyone else having the "issue" where either when you rotate the screen or unplug the tab from the dock it flashes black and then back on perfectly? its not a HUGE problem but it isnt very elegant.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

Yea it's a known issue unfortunately. It's on the list to fix.
16th June 2012, 12:12 AM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag McPherson, KS

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeganmccallum

I love this from and it is so fast and smooth that I have trouble even thinking about going back to stock, but there is no ntfs support which is a must for me....if there's anything I can do to help implement it let me know but I'm just starting with development so I'd need some instruction or direction to instructions

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Hmm, I thought I had built ntfs support into the kernel. I will double check and if not get a kernel with ntfs in it.
The Following User Says Thank You to termleech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift termleech Ad-Free
16th June 2012, 12:15 AM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag McPherson, KS

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboury83

The 3 performance modes which can be set in the device settings will limit the maximum clock speed in addition to the cpu settings in ROM manager. It's a bit confusing unfortunately, whichever is clocked lower will win. Bascially

Powersave maxes the clock out a 1Ghz for all 4 or 1.1 (I think) for 1 CPU
Balance maxes the clock out at 1.1 for all 4 cpu or 1.2 (I think) for 1 CPU
Performance maxes the click out at 1.2 for all 4 cpu or 1.5 for 1 CPU.

Nvidia has different max clock speeds depending on how many cores are active and can higher clock the first core. It is limited in DVFS however we can overclock (though really with such a high speed who needs to anyway, but I know you guys want it so we will do it).
16th June 2012, 12:19 AM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag McPherson, KS

Donate to Me
More
I'm syncing up for a build 39 right now. This won't have anything new yet for the device itself but will be 39. Some of the changes I made have been merged into mainline which is nice. We are on our way to being official. I'm at an airport remoting into my machine at home so we will see how well this works.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to termleech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift termleech Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)