[ROM]LiquidSmooth-JellyBean v2.0 RC3[09/28/12]

1,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,253

By nocoast, Senior Member on 29th September 2012, 05:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th September 2012, 09:54 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
I keep getting the wrong MD5. Anyone else?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

29th September 2012, 10:19 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,253

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxg4

I keep getting the wrong MD5. Anyone else?

md5 is incorrect its for another file please disregard apologies.
The Following User Says Thank You to nocoast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nocoast Ad-Free
29th September 2012, 10:40 PM |#13  
Flag glasgow
Thanks Meter: 75

More
been downloading this for 10 mins and still only got 11mb done???saying one hour left,now at 23:45 and still saying 23 minutes left,anyone else getting these download times
29th September 2012, 10:55 PM |#14  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 696

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser

No my rom is the only on to currently use linaro

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

It's false (as Uber said) and not an elegant way to advertise.
30th September 2012, 05:55 AM |#15  
Flag AZ
Thanks Meter: 165

Donate to Me
More
Video error bug
I'm getting a "this video is not authorized for playback on this device", message on certain websites like espn. I swapped out the browser apk with a generic one and still got the same message. Also setting the wifi signal bar color does nothing and adding the kill all apps button doesn't add a button on either regular or tablet mode. I couldn't find a setting to get rid of the Google search bar or a setting to remove the menu button from showing on the home screens so I am using nova launcher for now. Other than that everything is very quick and smooth, browser works better on this rom, I've yet to have it pause while opening websites like I've had on other roms. I like the fact user agent was made available without having to use the about:debug method to access it.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestige777

I'm getting a "this video is not authorized for playback on this device", message on certain websites like espn. I swapped out the browser apk with a generic one and still got the same message. Also setting the wifi signal bar color does nothing and adding the kill all apps button doesn't add a button on either regular or tablet mode. I couldn't find a setting to get rid of the Google search bar or a setting to remove the menu button from showing on the home screens so I am using nova launcher for now. Other than that everything is very quick and smooth, browser works better on this rom, I've yet to have it pause while opening websites like I've had on other roms. I like the fact user agent was made available without having to use the about:debug method to access it.

30th September 2012, 04:05 PM |#16  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 363

Donate to Me
More
Love this and anyone having some wifi problem. It drops a couple times. Thought it was my dual band router but it's not it

30th September 2012, 09:31 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
ROM seems pretty good, did find these errors in security I thought I should point out under make visible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1349037012373.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1366354  
1st October 2012, 05:23 AM |#18  
Flag AZ
Thanks Meter: 165

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUndertaker21

Love this and anyone having some wifi problem. It drops a couple times. Thought it was my dual band router but it's not it

I'm connected to a netgear wn2000rpt extender, I get a100% signal up to 200 feet with this rom.
1st October 2012, 06:32 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Got the same thing with these numbers, not sure if they are replacing text!?..... not a biggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuron07

ROM seems pretty good, did find these errors in security I thought I should point out under make visible.

No problem with WiFi here either...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUndertaker21

After 3 days of use this is an awsome and reliable ROM with great features/tweaks..... love the inbuilt profiles!

3rd October 2012, 09:29 AM |#20  
Flag Waukesha, WI
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Is Adb Mounted R/W in this Rom, It's my favorite Rom so far but I keep getting permission denied trying to push files to etc Thanks
4th October 2012, 12:07 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
What is the name of that clock/weather widget?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)