[24/08/10][TAB][Manila 2.5]Manila GPS tracker (version 3)

Search This thread

troed

Nov 16, 2009
Vienna
www.perfectsmileandface.com
Dear MoonNah !

Once again 1000 Tx for this wonderful app. It runs permanently when I am driving.

The only thing that confuses is that the Compass - even when driving at stable speeds e.g. of 100 km/h - jumps every 2-4 seconds from correct heading (eg. 246°) to 0°, stays there for 1-2 seconds and jumps back to correct heading again which does not happen using other apps that show the heading at the same conds in my car.

Any clue why this occurs ?

MoonNah

Aug 10, 2007
Saint-Petrsburg
Dear MoonNah !

Once again 1000 Tx for this wonderful app. It runs permanently when I am driving.

The only thing that confuses is that the Compass - even when driving at stable speeds e.g. of 100 km/h - jumps every 2-4 seconds from correct heading (eg. 246°) to 0°, stays there for 1-2 seconds and jumps back to correct heading again which does not happen using other apps that show the heading at the same conds in my car.

Any clue why this occurs ?

You're in an area receiving low-orbit satellites, and therefore are part of the emissions at the rate in the further development I will try to analyze and eliminate erroneous data, while a compass will work smooth and stable. Do not have time to do everything at once. We still have time to work and household chores to do.:D:D:D

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
And now me..
It is possible to skin the background for GTX colors?
I think all the icons are in the manila files?
The tab icons are very nice. I like them...

mkucuksari

May 11, 2008
Hi MoonNah,

I have one suggestion and a BUG Reporting. Thanks again.

The suggestion:
Can we have "SEND E-mail" option that we can use for sending our current coordinates?

The BugI am reporting what I find about "Speed Warning" changes. Not sure if it is a general prb or NOT: Here is the details

a-When I click "Speed" icon at main page (Pic-1), the Speed Limit page is shown (Pict-2). Selecting a limit is working without any problem and the screen return back to main page as normal. So this part is working:)

b-But when I click "Speed" icon at Big Compass page (Pic-3), the Speed Limit page is shown again (Pict-4). But after selecting the limit, the page is mixed (pict-5). :confused:

c- Samething happens if you selecet "Speed" icon at Big Speed Page (Pict-6) and the mixed page (pict-7)

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Screen04.jpg
    Screen04.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Screen05.jpg
    Screen05.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Screen06.jpg
    Screen06.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Screen07.jpg
    Screen07.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 61

MoonNah

Aug 10, 2007
Saint-Petrsburg
Hi MoonNah,

I have one suggestion and a BUG Reporting. Thanks again.

The suggestion:
Can we have "SEND E-mail" option that we can use for sending our current coordinates?

The BugI am reporting what I find about "Speed Warning" changes. Not sure if it is a general prb or NOT: Here is the details

a-When I click "Speed" icon at main page (Pic-1), the Speed Limit page is shown (Pict-2). Selecting a limit is working without any problem and the screen return back to main page as normal. So this part is working:)

b-But when I click "Speed" icon at Big Compass page (Pic-3), the Speed Limit page is shown again (Pict-4). But after selecting the limit, the page is mixed (pict-5). :confused:

c- Samething happens if you selecet "Speed" icon at Big Speed Page (Pict-6) and the mixed page (pict-7)

Yes it is, I've seen and even corrected, will be in the new version:)

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Hi xaoc747 and MoonNah,

possible you wish to have help for the NL translation:

<trans-unit id="nl-nl" source="4d7e9475_manila">
</trans-unit>

If answer = yes, please PM me, or publish it here. I will help...

MoonNah

Aug 10, 2007
Saint-Petrsburg
Already added to the tracker chronometer (development jamrecords on my watch Breitling) and radar SpeedCam, even on the radar will be added to the sector capture cameras and their range, then you will see in the area of the SpeedCam or not. :D:D:D

Scales chronometer (all hands working :D:D:D):
1. treatment 24 hours
2. Day of month
3. Weekday
4. Month
5. Year

Attachments

• ScreenShot10.jpg
    ScreenShot10.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 107
  • ScreenShot9.jpg
    ScreenShot9.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 77

Staxxthedan

Jan 30, 2009
Under His Wings
Already added to the tracker chronometer (development jamrecords on my watch Breitling) and radar SpeedCam, even on the radar will be added to the sector capture cameras and their range, then you will see in the area of the SpeedCam or not. :D:D:D

Scales chronometer (all hands working :D:D:D):
1. treatment 24 hours
2. Day of month
3. Weekday
4. Month
5. Year

English version how long....

Last edited:

vitalij92

Apr 1, 2010
Can somebody translate the whole app to german ???
It would be very usefull.

And sorry for my bad english knowledge.

meltwater

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 28, 2009
English version how long....
in v2 (17/05/10).

@ MoonNah:

I've just installed your tab. For some reason the cab install did not work. So I installed it manually using the Rar file (cook pack):

All files into \windows\ except:
GPSTracker_Pages.xml, which goes into \windows\manilaxml\.
c1abd977-6c2e-409c-a80d-0657d90031a8.rgu, imported in to the registry (entries HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila).
FixStartManila.lnk, re-created in start menu to link to BL_Group_FixStartManila.exe.

Then, running BL_Group_FixStartManila.exe and restarting the device.

The tab appears fine, although yet to test it since I'm unable to get GPS connection from here.

Very impressed with the amount of integration into the sense page you've achieved (not an easy task).

williambs

Apr 30, 2010
Missouri
Manila GPS Tracker

I did get it working in the English Language. Thanks for a great app!
Can not wait to try it out on a trek up the mountains or a long trip.
williambs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have Sense 2.5 and I followed the installation exactly. However I cannot see the tab. When I tried to check in the list of tabs, it's not there either. How do I see this tab?

I had exactly same problem before. now I worked out. it's my fault. didn't read/understand install instruction very well. so correct step is:

1. download and install B_L_Group_Manila_GPS_Tracker_Tab_v3.cab. it will need restart your device. (this is the main install program.you need install this first)
    2. download and install B_L_Group_Manila_GPS_Tracker_Tab_ColorIcon_3.cab if you need color ICON show on your HTC SENSE (my case is only downloaded and installed this small patch:eek:)
    3.Go to Start> Settings > Today and disable Manila/htc sense
    4.Go to Start, you will find a folder called B&L_Group. run the BL_Group_FixStartManila in this folder. at the end of process Manila will start but in the settings of today won't checkboxed, than go there and check it.
    5. be ware the B_L_Group_FixStartManila_2.5.cab in the post is only for remove the tab (uninstall). don't confuse it with the one at previous step. you may don't need it if you want keep this fantastic program in your device.
    6. need create folder yandexmaps\waypoints on your storage card
    7. locale regional need to be set English. (strange, otherwise will get error when you enable GPS)

again, thanks a lot for the developers... I've installed yesterday so far so good. love the UI. great job!
    Working link from google:
    files.brothersoft. com/mobile_software/gps_travel/Manila_GPS_Tracker.zip
    (developer.mobile.brothersoft. com/moonnah-808705/ in case direct link doesn't work).
    Sorry, can't post links yet (too few posts).

T.