[ROM][I605]Official Nightlies CM11.0[KTU84P][4.4.4]

1,009 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,152

By sbrissen, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th November 2013, 06:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th November 2013, 07:12 AM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Additionally, root explorer won't load. It said its not finding root. Any ideas on that?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
18th November 2013, 08:36 AM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celyko

Anyone having trouble with their SD card? I have a 64 GB sandisk SD card and I cannot get it working. Unmounted and remounted several times. Also removed from card slot and reinserted with no luck. I would really appreciate some help on this. I've never had to format and SD card before so I have no idea what might be wrong. I really don't want to lose my data on there. (Pictures of my daughter and all that)

Verizon Note II KitKat

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Any does anyone have wallet working on this rom? If so, can you direct me to the thread that has the solution? Thanks !!

First it must be fat32 formatted. Your photos won't be lost, just plug it into a memory card reader on your PC/MAC and transfer the files you want to keep, then reformat.

Secondly I found that for whatever reason when I was using es file explorer and selected my SD card from the main drop down menu it would show the card with the appropriate usage on the card but no files would show in the browser. I the discovered that when I went to the parent folder and navigated to storage folder then found my sdcard their with all its contents viewable. I switched to astro and it located it without issue. So look into that as well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote:

Additionally, root explorer won't load. It said its not finding root. Any ideas on that?

Did you switch to ART? If so you need to flash supersu as your root permissions apps because it allows for kit Kat 4.4 and Android Runtime while the stock built in superuser ( koush's I believe) is not yet compatible with ART. I made this mistake as well initially and found the only wag to fix it was a clean flash of the ROM, verify root, flash supersu, verify root, the switch to ART. After than root worked and root explorer as well as any other apps requiring root access worked.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
18th November 2013, 02:24 PM |#173  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Anyone flashed to PagePlus? I tried this rom and could not get data working at all. Pp of course is 3g only. I tried setting the data to 4g, 3g, 1x, and global. No go on all settings. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th November 2013, 02:38 PM |#174  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 3,615

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp254

Anyone flashed to PagePlus? I tried this rom and could not get data working at all. Pp of course is 3g only. I tried setting the data to 4g, 3g, 1x, and global. No go on all settings. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

what recovery are you using?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Just wanted to add that this is the first time running AOSP for quite some time. Overall CM11 is pretty damn good for such an early release. It still has a few quirks, that will keep it from being my daily, but I do look forward to trying it again after a few updates.
18th November 2013, 04:18 PM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I can't click on a post to quote or reply. I did get root working by going into about phone, and clicking one of the sections a bunch of times until it said I was a developer. Then I went and enabled root and adb in Dev options. Settings force closed on me several time when trying this though. Anyone know how to get wallet working?

18th November 2013, 05:35 PM |#176  
Flag Dimondale
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:

I can't click on a post to quote or reply. I did get root working by going into about phone, and clicking one of the sections a bunch of times until it said I was a developer. Then I went and enabled root and adb in Dev options. Settings force closed on me several time when trying this though. Anyone know how to get wallet working?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2351624

[APP] Google Wallet v2.0 R133-v14 (TW 4.1.2 and AOSP NFC Devices) [13 Oct 13]

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwnhiller

Saw someone say they got Xposed to work.. Anyone else get it working and what is the secret?

Thanks y'all!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

How did you get Xposed to work for you? I have it all installed and set up but the modules aren't working... Also wallet is acting same way all set up but for some reason NFC payments .. Well NFC in general not too stable probably related to the sensor bugs mentioned..?

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

Maybe you need to go online to wallet. Google. Com and disable some duplicate devices if you had it set up before. Not sure about the sensors.

I am just using the SwiftKey enable more fields xposed mod and it's working.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrbobo1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrbobo1 Ad-Free
18th November 2013, 06:34 PM |#177  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Possible to get Voice+ working on KitKat?
18th November 2013, 07:47 PM |#178  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 247

Donate to Me
More
I've been running this for a few days now on ART. Full root also. One thing I just noticed. It has been previously mentioned you can't do voice and data at the same time. With that said, I just noticed that if your phone is sitting there running the hotspot and you get a call but don't answer, when the phone is done ringing, it has trouble re-establishing a connection to data. Required a reboot.
18th November 2013, 08:32 PM |#179  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
**Correction as someone else said, seems time heals all***

My camera keeps rebooting the device. Any suggestions?

Sorry if there is a post somewhere I missed.
18th November 2013, 09:11 PM |#180  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosit1

I have not been able to reproduce the issue of screen on/screen off audio bug. I use Digitally Imported for music and haven't had an issue. So that's a plus.

For me, the audio bug was when I was connected to a Bluetooth receiver, and playing music through Google Play Music All Access. Every time I would lock/unlock, I would get approx. a 1/4 to 1/2 second glitch/stutter. It would then continue playing normally. Very strange. Just checked that the stuttering bug also happens to me while using headphones as well. Another bug (messing around with music since I have it handy now) is that with my headphones in, again playing through GPMAA, I couldn't adjust volume from the home screen (using Nova Prime). Only after opening my app drawer (wanted to test if being off the home screen would work) and adjusting volume there was I able to use volume rocker keys to adjust volume.

After installing this ROM and restoring my backup of GMD Gesture Control via Titanium Backup, I was unable to use any gestures. Even after updating to the newest version (which fixed 4.4 compatibility according to the dev) it didn't work. I was able to get it working by uninstalling the app and redownloading it. Just posting my solution for anyone else affected. I'll continue to post any bugs I find, but this is pretty damn solid for such an early release!! Been using it as my DD since Friday (11/15).
18th November 2013, 10:16 PM |#181  
Flag north florida
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone else have a problem with not being able to answer incoming calls?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)