[MOD][DRIVER] KY-RD9700 (QF9700) Driver [P5210]

Search This thread

jdean2k6

Mar 20, 2010
Kingston
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" P5200.

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" P5200. Is there anyway this could be modified to suit this version?? If so I would do whatever it takes as I really need to be able to use ethernet, mouse and keyboard on my tablet. I know the mouse and keyboard are already compatible but its the ethernet that needs a specific driver and I cant find support for it anywhere else.Thanks alot for your help and if you can help me to get it to work I will buy you coffee via PayPal; that's a promise.

Last edited:

jdean2k6

Mar 20, 2010
Kingston
(ET-UP900

I wanted to use the ethernet with the Samsung Original LAN USB HUB Adapter (ET-UP900) for Galaxy Note Pro /Tab Pro. Is this solution only compatible with a particular chipset?

naman18794

Nov 15, 2014
can you please convert/compile files for me to .ko

This is a self compiled and working driver of KY-RD9700 USB Ethernet for Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

Info

• I made this because i have bought this ethernet micro usb adapter (DX Link) and Galaxy Tab don't have native support for this.
  • This is compiled with 3.4.34 Kernel and x86 (i386) (May not work on other kernels but if you need i can compile for you)
  • Network speed is limited to 6 Mbps (Because USB 1.0???)
  • Thanks to
    sylentprofet: For Builduntu.
    Curious!: For source code of drivers
  • I spent some time in make this possible, if you can give me a coffee, i really appreciate you.

How Use:
  • Download and put on you SD Card.
  • *** You Need ROOT *** copy .ko module to /lib/modules
  • On Terminal exec: insmod qf9700.ko
  • Ready!! Now you can use dhcp or use other market apps to get ip :)

Download:

Here or on bottom of post.

i have my own driver files with my usb adapter can you please convert them to .ko ?
i have attached my driver file
thanks in advance:angel:

Attachments

• 9700_android.tar.gz
    7.1 KB · Views: 338

John-VEG

Dec 14, 2015
Hallo.
My tablet has the support for QF9700. But when I attach the adapter it seems nothing is happening. Internet doesn't work. If I enter
Code:
netcfg eth0 dhcp
browser start working but not Market, youtube, lan.
Perhaps I should use xPosed module Hack Connectivity Service to get other applications working.
Also I want to know how to avoid entering netcfg every time.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Rupamxx

Oct 2, 2016
Can you kindly make a driver for redmi 2 prime? It has kernel version 3.10.49-g97cfa8

This is a self compiled and working driver of KY-RD9700 USB Ethernet for Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

Info

• I made this because i have bought this ethernet micro usb adapter (DX Link) and Galaxy Tab don't have native support for this.
  • This is compiled with 3.4.34 Kernel and x86 (i386) (May not work on other kernels but if you need i can compile for you)
  • Thanks to
  • I spent some time in make this possible, if you can give me a coffee, i really appreciate you.

How Use:

Download:

please help! i want to use it in redmi 2/prime with kernel version 3.10.49-cfab8
qualcomm snapdragon 410
these are the link to the kernel sources :
https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/ido-l-oss
https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/thomas-kk-oss
Here you can find it for redmi 2 lp: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource

Attachments

• sr9700_android_2.6.35.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

rosedi66

Nov 8, 2016
Hy Man. I have an smartphone LG G3 S. Do you think your driver work well? Thank you very much.
- Edi -

geeeky

Jan 22, 2017
Hello, can you compile for kernel 3.4.0?:D:D

Hey bro, did you find a driver for the kernel 3.4.0, for the rd9700 usb to lan adapter

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Can someone plz provide a ky-rd9700 driver for kernel 3.4.0, android 5.0.2.
Would be a great help:D:D

megasyty81

Jan 24, 2017

Info

• Thanks to

How Use:

Download:

Послушай родной напиши конкретную папку куда положить твой фаил потому что такого пути нет /lib/modules,напиши например корень/system/bin а то не хрена не понятно

clyss

Oct 8, 2008
Hello!
I've an android 6.0 tablet (armV8 with kernel 3.18.22) with mediatek 8163 CPU;..
can someone compile it for me or explain step by step how to do ?!
Thanks a lot!!
Erik

Rupamxx

Oct 2, 2016
I own a Redmi note 4x (mido) and have an Ethernet adaptor of the same chipset. Can you please compile it for a custom 7.1 aosp kernel or latest miui 7.0 kernel? (Or maybe explain the steps broadly cz I'm a noobie at building things..)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Info

• Thanks to

How Use:

Download:

i make version for your tablet tomorrow,
    I would appreciate you to send information from your tablet (screenshot) where there is the version of Kernel, compilation, etc..
    I'll keep you informed! :)