By DroidRC1, Senior Member on 22nd September 2011, 02:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th October 2011, 09:02 PM |#111  
Flag Where The Sun Shines 95% of The Time
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhunter

I was having that issue on the previous update but havent had it on this one. Did you already uninstall the maket then reinstalled it ?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

There is a setting in tb to remove the market link when you uninstall an app with tb. Dont know if you checked that setting but it might help

ive already tried uninstalling updates on the market, cleared data and cache and its still there. should i try the TB thing u mentioned? removing the market link.
9th October 2011, 09:12 PM |#112  
Flag Goiania
Thanks Meter: 1

More
is new market, is not good,
but, thanks for download
10th October 2011, 01:33 AM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 586

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baySF

ive already tried uninstalling updates on the market, cleared data and cache and its still there. should i try the TB thing u mentioned? removing the market link.

If the apps you are trying to get off the market are still showing up in tb then check that option In settings and then uninstall them with tb it might work. Or completely uninstall the market then reinstall it threw your backup on tb but only reinstall the app not data.
10th October 2011, 01:39 AM |#114  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 187

More
The new market is horrible. I did a search for skull got 1035 results and it only shows maybe 50 to 100! The solution is to freeze your market updater with titanium backup and install an old market version(as posted a few pages back) cause the new market is completely defective! What the hell was wrong with the old one anyway at least it worked correctly!
10th October 2011, 02:55 AM |#115  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterball

The new market is horrible. I did a search for skull got 1035 results and it only shows maybe 50 to 100! The solution is to freeze your market updater with titanium backup and install an old market version(as posted a few pages back) cause the new market is completely defective! What the hell was wrong with the old one anyway at least it worked correctly!

Sorry that Is wuat I meant. Uninstall the cureent market then reinstall a previous version from a backup on tb if you have one.
10th October 2011, 06:00 PM |#116  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Wayne, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 248

More
Please go to my new post market 3.2.0

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1297018
10th October 2011, 06:37 PM |#117  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhunter

If the apps you are trying to get off the market are still showing up in tb then check that option In settings and then uninstall them with tb it might work. Or completely uninstall the market then reinstall it threw your backup on tb but only reinstall the app not data.

ughhhh! nothing i do will get rid of these two apps. i guess the only thing left to do is to backup my current market, uninstall it completely then reinstall the app only thru TBroot. if that dont work, then i give up and imma just leave them there.
10th October 2011, 06:42 PM |#118  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baySF

ughhhh! nothing i do will get rid of these two apps. i guess the only thing left to do is to backup my current market, uninstall it completely then reinstall the app only thru TBroot. if that dont work, then i give up and imma just leave them there.

Thats what I was trying to say. Uninstall the market completely then reinstall the market and only restore the apps you want.

Edit only restore the market app no data. Or better yet just reflash the new market from this thread
11th October 2011, 08:28 PM |#119  

More
ok so i went ahead and flashed the newly released CM7 ROM forgetting bout the my uninstalled apps in my market and after everything was up and running, i saw in the market under "uninstalled apps" that there was even more apps i havnt had installed in a very long time -__- so im starting to think that it has something to do with my google account and how apps get backed up to my account... i think. isnt that wat it does? if so, is there a way i can access my backed up apps from google/gmail?

EDIT: i was able to get rid of the other apps by reinstalling nd uninstalling them but the ROM manager didnt work. so thats the only one left that wont go away -__-
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)